It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:17 am

Free Newsletter

Sas's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Sas's progress

Postby Sas » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Morning everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend!

Well... I jumped on the scales on Saturday morning and was not happy at all! After being away last week and not eating too well it def showed up on the scales :( I decided that to try and cheer myself up about it I would try on some of the clothes in the top of my wardrobe which is the clothes I want to fit and I got to bring down 4 pairs of pants! So yay! Made me much happier about it all.

I'm soooo sore today. I played 2 games of hockey yesterday and got hit 3 times... my DH is calling me Bruisy McBruise. lol Also, my hip is killing me today so I think I may need to lay off the running again this week :(

My aim for this week is to clean up my diet... after last week I definitely need it.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well and ahs a great week!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:06 pm

Well done on fitting into 4 pairs of pants! Its so rewarding & makes all this worth while.

Hope you're not so sore soon
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:32 pm

It's great when you can fit into some of your old clothes. It's like going on a shopping spree but without having to hand over any money!

Those hockey games sound intense. What great exercise! Except for the injuries. Ouch. That doesn't sound like fun. I hope your bruises fade quickly and your hip gets better soon.

Good on you for cleaning up your diet this week. I think I'll join you on that challenge!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby shelbel » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:09 pm

I did something similar with putting away the clothes i wanted to fit into. There was a particular pair of jeans i really wanted to get into again. Anyway i finally pulled them out to have a go, and what do yo know, they were too big!! :evil: But i love fitting into clothes again, especially when you have tucked them away for ages, its like getting new clothes!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Booties » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:52 pm

wow 2.4kgs to go thats brilliant.

Don't worry about the past week, its in the past and now you are in the present and you can change the future :)

awww mcbruise, men are mean sometimes, my DH calls me deafy....which allows me to GLARE at him!

Hockey sounds like fun, its a bit like soccer isnt it, like the field plan etc. My dad use to play when i was very young, they were always runners up in the championships, there were only 2 teams in it HA HA HA

Rest up and then once you are all healed, take charge :p

You can doooooooooooo it

Take Care

Rach

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby Sas » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:36 pm

Hi Everyone!

Been a little while since I've had time to post. I hope everyone is going well with the weight loss! :)

Well update... not much has really changed with me. I'm sitting aroung 65.5 atm which I'm happy with but I am looking forward to breaking the 64 barrier. I've added a few more weight session into my exercise routine and my arms are starting to look quite buff :lol:

I went and saw a physio about my hip and they just said I'm tight in my hipo flexors and ITB which is an overuse injury. So, I just have to stretch it 5 times a day and it will get better! :) I'm already noticing the difference and I can actually walk without pain now. I'm really mad at myself for not going and seeing someone earlier and leaving it till it was so bad I could hardly run. I think i was scared about going cause they might tell me to rest which I don't like doing or tell me it was something serious... but it's not so yay :)

So I'm back to full exercise again but it is hard to motivate myself to go out in the cold atm...last night at hockey training the pitch started to freeze at 7.30! :shock: By the time I finished training at 9 it was totally frozen over! It was sooooo cold!

shelbel wrote:I did something similar with putting away the clothes i wanted to fit into. There was a particular pair of jeans i really wanted to get into again. Anyway i finally pulled them out to have a go, and what do yo know, they were too big!! :evil: But i love fitting into clothes again, especially when you have tucked them away for ages, its like getting new clothes!

lol :) Always the way! I have a feeling this may happen when I go to pull all my summer clothes down... :roll: I know it's good and all but I don't have the money to replace the clothes atm lol

Thanks for the nice comments everyone and the words of encouragement :)
Sas

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:39 pm

I'm so glad that you've found a way to fix your hip! I had a similar situation a few years ago where I had RSI in my elbow but didn't bother going to the GP because I figured there was nothing they could do. When I eventually did mention it she gave me a series of simple exercises to do that fixed it within a few weeks! I hope your hip gets better really quickly so you can really start enjoying your exercise again.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Sas » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:21 pm

Well it's been a while since I've been on here... there are so many newbies and all the oldies are going so well (will try to post in as many individual threads as I can but I'm a little busy :)).

Well I was 64.1 this morning so have almost reached my goal of 64! I bought 2 new pairs of pants on the weekend which were size 11 and they were a little loose on my waist but cause of my bubble butt I had to get 11 :)

All my clothes are starting to hang off me which is great weight wise but I think I'm going to have to start buying some new clothes which isn't great bank balance wise lol.

So now I have to start thinking about my next goal! I'm thinking maybe 60 but I don't know if I can get there with my body shape but I'll give it a crack anyway! It has taken me almost a year to get to here so I'll just keep plodding along and see what happens!

Anyway better get back to work... I hope everyone is well!!

Have a great day! ooxx
Sas

Postby Booties » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:40 am

I am well and welcome back :)

You are doing great! Not long now till ur first goal.

What kinda frame do u have?

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Previous

Return to Personal Progress