It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Sas's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Sas's progress

Postby MagicGirl79 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:26 pm

I play hockey too and I love it!!! I'm dreading our grading and pre-season training sessions though because I've dropped so much fitness over the off season. I was doing cardio with my PT at the gym the other night and seriously was so exhausted.

I'm thinking I might try the couch to 5km program to help me with my fitness for hockey! Our fitness trainer at hockey would certainly be impressed if I could keep up with the others for a change.
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby Sas » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:26 pm

MagicGirl79 wrote:I play hockey too and I love it!!! I'm dreading our grading and pre-season training sessions though because I've dropped so much fitness over the off season. I was doing cardio with my PT at the gym the other night and seriously was so exhausted.

Really?? Our first hard training session was on Tuesday night... my butt and abs were killing me on wednesday! It's funny I thought I had a pretty good fitness base and I have been doing indoor hockey and social hockey in the off season... I so didn't think I would be that sore!

We played a practice match last night and man my match fitness needs some work! :oops:

My exercise has been really good this week... I've been a bit naughty on the diet front though. I've been doing a bit of late night snacking which I've gotta stop doing! :evil:

No weight loss this week but no weight gain which I spose I can't complain about given my night time nuaghtyness :oops:

Thank goodness I've been exercising like a maniac otherwise I woudl have definitely had a gain...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby milkyway » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Where are you Sas? Hope all is well in your world.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Sas » Wed May 14, 2008 1:47 pm

Hey everyone!

I hope you have all been well and are still going strong with your weight loss.
I'm ok thanks Milkyway! Sorry I haven't been round much lately... I've been super busy with work and haven't had time to jump on here.

My weight loss has sort of stalled atm which is annoying me. I know I'm still loosing body fat though cause I'm fitting into more and more of my old clothes which I'm soooo loving but i just wanna see that number change! lol I think I need to get strict again on my diet (I have been a little slack on this lately :oops:)

I'm feeling really fit too and feeling less sore after exercise so I'm thinking I'm going to have to add some more exercise in to get even fitter :)

So all in all I'm pretty happy atm... I feel happy with how I'm looking and I feel pretty slim but just wanna loose a little bit more weight.
Sas

Postby lng86 » Wed May 14, 2008 1:56 pm

'If the scales were broken... How would you measure your success?'

I think you should say the above to yourself on a regular basis.

If you are losing body fat - that is perfect!!! So who cares what the scales say?!?! You're increasing your muscle mass - which is perfect.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Booties » Thu May 15, 2008 9:19 am

welcome back sas :)

doing good and i know u will continue to do great!!!! u are so close to reaching your goals :)

go you!!!!

Rach

p.s i just came back tooo (aka oostevens)

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby Sas » Thu May 15, 2008 11:17 am

Yeah you are right lng86 :) I spose the good thing is that I'm not getting upset about my weight not really changing cause I am feeling so good about myself atm and clothes are starting to fit... just more irritating I spose! :)

Thanks Rach! :)

Ooo and on a side note I'm wearing a pair of boardshorts today that I haven't been able to wear for almost 18months! :) Yay! :)
Sas

Postby Booties » Thu May 15, 2008 11:29 am

yAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

i hate the stage where heaps are too big and the other heap are just a tad too small...thats where i am atm :p

yay for the boardies :p

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby Sas » Thu May 15, 2008 11:50 am

lol yep Rach yay for boardies even though it is so cold here atm... I'm crazy for wearing them but once I discovered they fitted again I couldn't not wear them :)

I have also updated my ticker... I've decided that my weight loss goal before was unrealistic for my body. I've decided that for the time being I want to get to 64 rather than 60 and then I'll re asses. I'm not going to stress about this goal too much though as I know I'm loosing body fat and building muscle so no rush to get there and I may even change that goal if I decide I'm happy enough :)
Sas

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu May 15, 2008 1:26 pm

That's a reasonable thing to do. Personally I think it's best to set a realistic goal and to consider any further weight loss to be icing on the cake. That's why I initially set my goal weight at 68.5kg. Of course that was back in the day when I thought it would be a doddle to get to that weight, and then just as easy to get to 65kg. After months of struggling with the last five kilos I'm starting to think that even my realistic goal is unrealistic! :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Sas » Fri May 16, 2008 1:30 pm

Yeah I reckon it is a reasonable thing to do too. I figure if I'm happy with my body then what does it matter what I way as long as I'm healthy :)

Well big moment for me this morning... I weighed myself and *drum roll* I was 66.9!! I've been bouncing around the 67's for weeks now so to see that 66 at the front was an awesome feeling (even though it is only just 66 :)). I'm so happy about that. I think it may be becasue of the amount of exercise I have done this week. Woo hoo! :)
Sas

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri May 16, 2008 1:50 pm

That's briliant Sas. Good on you! I've just upped my exercise this week too and I'm hoping for some successful results. Glad to see it paid off for you. That gives me hope it might pay off for me too!

Keep up the good work girlie!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby shelbel » Fri May 16, 2008 1:53 pm

WAY TO GO!!!!!

I love breaking into a new number!! Thats the problem when you only have small losses (like i do) you get tired of seeing the same number over and over! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Sas » Mon May 19, 2008 12:33 pm

Thanks guys :)

So true Shelbel... it was so nice to see the new number there :)
Sas

Postby Sas » Wed May 21, 2008 11:52 am

Well still feeling good today :) I jumped on the scales this morning and I'm down another 100g yay! :) Hopefully I'll have kept that off when I weigh myself on Friday so I can change my ticker (Friday is my official weigh in day atm).

I have been good with my exercise again this week which I'm happy about. I was meant to do a boxing class at lunchtime yesterday and hockey training last night but couldn't make it to the boxing class so I did 2 training sessions last night to make up for it... I'm sooo sore today though...

Diet has been ok so far this week... mind you that might go bad tonight cause I've been invited to a state of origin party...

Anyway better get back to it and can I just say go QLD! :)
Sas

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress