It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:33 pm

Free Newsletter

Feel like bingeing? Post here first!

Share and get help to overcome your emotional eating issues here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby natalie » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:41 pm

I have major PMS and I would kill for a cherry ripe with a matching thickshake RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol: :lol:

I am not giving in though......

Natalie. :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

"All we have is here and now"
natalie

Postby Tas » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:54 pm

Hi Natalie
We are renovating the kitchen (what a big job) and could devour a nice big bag of chips, don't care what flavour so long as they are salty :lol:
BUT I will resist temptation and go and grab a coffee with low fat milk and no sugar instead!! Damn it, damn it, damn it :twisted:
I will however feel wonderful that I managed to resist, WON'T I!!?? :shock:
Ok back to it now, I feel better after whinging about it <sigh>
Cheerio for now
Maria
Tassie Devil!!
Last edited by Tas on Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tas

Postby natalie » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:16 pm

I know how you are feeling Maria..lol...

We will get through this....

natalie 8)

natalie

Postby Tas » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:24 pm

Yes we will get through it, who needs all that junk food?? Huh Huh??? Not us!! We don't need it, we don't want it, we THINK we want it, that's all - I am sat here changing my train of thought to a nice, crisp healthy apple with a light sweet full of flavour tassie one...now I feel like Homer Simpson ....drooling on the way to get my apple :roll:
:wink:
Tassie major devil!!!
Tas

Postby natalie » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:29 pm

Yea maria thats right! we dont need it at all!
Whats the weather like in tassie today?

Naughty natty! :lol:

natalie

Postby Tas » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:02 pm

Oh the weather is cooler now thanks - Friday it reached 38 C here - that is too hot cos I felt like ice cream full flavoured creamy ice cream LOL
Cooler today but I am all hot and bothered with ripping up lino an still neeeeeeeeeed salt!!! Bugg@r :twisted:

I might have to go and feed the goats or something I think....

Cheers
The Tassie devils devil!!!!!!
Tas

Postby jaydees » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:00 am

i have had a rough few days and havent been walking for 3 days now.this morning i am feeling like eating all the wrong things.i feel like toast with peanut butter and butter but if i have 2 it will end up as 4 or 6 cause i cant stop once i start.any suggestions what i could have instead.i feel kind of down today. :(
jaydees

Postby Tas » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:07 am

Sorry you are feeling down today! You know you can get some Light peanut butter, I use it every morning on wholemeal toast!
At the moment we are renovating the kitchen and dining room so am a bit limited with food/meals for the day so I keep the light peanut butter next to the wholemeal bread and that's what I will have for lunch as a quick grab and eat type meal.
Try the light one it's not bad at all and in fact I don't think it tastes any different to regular peanut butter - the one i have is made by Kraft and purchased in a normal supermarket.
Good luck and hope you are feeling ebtter soon.
Cheers
Maria
Tas

Postby jaydees » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:15 am

thnxs maria,the peanut butter i have is kraft and have seen the lite one but have never tried it.i wasnt sure wat it would b like.i will take your advice and get some cause i am bad when it comes to having peanut butter on toast.especially if am feeling down.well atleast i am on here so i am not eating,lol.
jaydees

Postby Tas » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:25 am

I actually like it because it doesn't taste any different to the traditional one. Go and get some my dear and then come home and enjoy some on toast!
It's nothing worse than feeling down because that's when we all rely on something to eat that perhaps is not good for us. But yesterday beacue of the mes sin the house through renovating I needed something very sweet, so I jumped in the car and purchased some nice red grapes and they were SWEET! That was just what I needed to fill that sweet craving.
My worse time is mid afternoon and that's when I could go something salty! So now I chomp on some flavoured rice crackers and then have an apple an hour or so later, that gets me through that salt period.
I'll be on here on and off all day so if you want to chat go for it....times like these is when sharing comes in to play so I can share your angst with you :)
Cheers for now
Maria
Tas

Postby jaydees » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:54 pm

THANX MARIA,i did ok today.i had 2 pieces of toast and prawns and salad for lunch and milo with skim milk.that satisfies my sweet craving and it takes me a while to drink cause i use a soup spoon and have it sip by sip with spoon.
jaydees

Postby natalie » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:13 pm

HI Girls....

Jaydees I am glad youre feeling more positive now.I can so identify with what you are saying though...I am having a bad weekend.I have not exersised.I have PMS and I feel bloated as...
I know I will be ok next week but I guess we just have those days...

Maria how are the renervations going? I bet you will be glad when it is all over and you will have a great new kitchen.

Have a great L-o-n-g weekend girls :D

Natalie

natalie

Postby laura21 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:12 pm

I've only recently started binging, I think it's because I just moved out of home to be closer to uni and I'm a bit lonely without family around! It's good to find a site where there are people who sometimes binge too and to know that there's a way to stop!
I've been going to second hand bookshops instead of cafes when I feel lonely or stressed, there's something very relaxing about having lots of quiet and old books around!
laura21

Fantasising about cruskits

Postby Dxenion » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:07 am

I've been at work all night and all I could think about was the cruskits (lite) in the cupboard at home and how nice they would be with light cream cheese on them.

I think the only thing that saved me was that I'm at work so physically cant get to them.

Is anyone else out there scared of their kitchen?

I'm so grateful that my hubby makes all my meals for me, even if it is only for self-preservation against my woeful cooking efforts - anyone else ever welded their saucepan to the electric element?

At this point, although I know what I'm supposed to eat, I know I don't have the strength to avoid what I shouldn't if I had to make my own meals.

He cooked up a huge pot of the soup from the Kickstart diet for me and packed my meals for work. After a bowl of the soup, some pieces of watermelon and rockmelon, a small bowl of steamed veges and a mandarin, I am so craving my worst enemies (bread and cheese) but wonder if it's just for the flavour.

I'm actually quite worried about going home as he'll be at work all day leaving me alone with the demon fridge.

I hope I can make it until he gets home. I'll let ya know. Even just ranting here has helped somehow.

Danni
Dxenion

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:05 am

Dxenion, let us know if your husband managed to remove those foods before you got home.
You're definitely not alone with your starchy carb and fat cravings, that was why I had to modify my diet.
Dolly

PreviousNext

Return to Emotional Eating