It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Interesting Invitation

Share and get help to overcome your emotional eating issues here.

Moderator: Moderators

Interesting Invitation

Postby admin » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:29 pm

Hi everyone.

Today I was contacted by Patricia Flokis, a journalist writing for a major national women's lifestyle magazine who is trying to find real women for an upcoming story on emotional and disordered eating and how to overcome it.

Specifically, Particia wants to discuss things like the way many of us find ourselves constantly thinking about food, succumbing to fad diets, feeling guilty about our food choices, skipping meals, cutting out food groups etc, and how we can overcome it.

Patricia is hoping to speak to women aged 23 to 40 who would be willing to share their stories which would appear in the magazine. For more information or to introduce yourself and your story to Patricia, feel free to contact her directly by email at: pflokis@acpmagazines.com.au.

Perhaps you could mention what a help it is to visit weightloss.com.au and talk about these issues with friends who understand what you're going through and can offer invaluable advice!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Scott. :D
admin
Site Admin

Postby natalie » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:54 am

I will contact her and I will deffinatley give your website a plug.I cant understand why it is not more popular because it is a good site.I will see what I can do mate.

Natalie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

"All we have is here and now"
natalie

Return to Emotional Eating