It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Free Newsletter

What am I Doing?

Share and get help to overcome your emotional eating issues here.

Moderator: Moderators

What am I Doing?

Postby miss-_jay » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:35 pm

IM not sure if this will make sense...but I am not sure what is wrong with my eating habits...
I often seem to 'binge' in the afternoons or after dinner, and I tend to eat alot of food really quickly and without really thinking about it.
As soon as I get the idea into my head, there seems to be no stopping me, despite how healthy I have been during the day.

This happened again today, despite promising myself I am going to make a real effort this time and shake the stubborn six kilos from my frame for good.
I about half an hour I ate half a packet of those smiths crisps, 4 biscuits and a bowl of cereal.
Now I feel guilty, fat, unattractive and pathetic.
Am I binge eating? Or is this common?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wm1U6ir/]
miss-_jay

Re: What am I Doing?

Postby Diminishing » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Where you actually hungry? Physically hungry in the stomache? Or what other feelings did you have?
Lucy xx

Diminishing

Postby Lucy22 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:20 pm

My god I know that feeling all too well. I have just had a good 2 days, but before that I had a whole 2 weeks of doing just that!
It is a horrible vicious cycle! I am with you in that I too do not know what to do about it! I am trying to ensure that I only eat 3 meals aday with out snacking in between.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVxGJsk/]
[/url]

SW=73kg
CW=67.5Kg
GW=63Kg
Mini Goal is to be 68kg by the 30 Oct.
Lucy22

Postby beanie » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Yep I do this too. I can have 'eating amnesia' aswell. Its onl;y when I really think about it I am shocked with how much I can put away!!
Avoid food at those times. Do you need to have it in your house? Get rid of it, or if you have to have those snack things for kids etc, buy stuff you dont like. Swap the ice cream for frozen yohgurt, at the if you do binge you wont do as much damage.
BRINGING SEXY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SW - 74.7kgs
CW - 73.7kgs
GW - 60-64kgs

1st mini goal-crack into the 60s by 11th Oct-besties 30th
2nd mini goal-65 by Christmas
beanie

Return to Emotional Eating