It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:53 am

Free Newsletter

I love Chocolate.. :(

Share and get help to overcome your emotional eating issues here.

Moderator: Moderators

I love Chocolate.. :(

Postby sofia22 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:19 am

Hi guys,

I'm looking to lose an extra 20-25 and i just LOVE eating.

Especialy with school, i'm sort of stressed. That makes me eat way too much chocolate... :(

Anyone choco-olic?

Sofia
sofia22

Re: I love Chocolate.. :(

Postby stephanieclarejones » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 am

Hi Sofia,

I too have a bit of a relationship with chocolate; in fact if it's in the house I can't be trusted with it.

Nestle Soleil Diet Chocolate mousse comes in individual tubs each only approx 70cals if you serve this up with some frozen mixed berries it is an excellent way to help with those cravings and is under 100cals!

Hope you’re having success!
Stephanie

Author of A girl and her self-help books. http://stephanieclarejones.wordpress.com

Current Inspiration: "I may not be there yet, but i'm closer than I was yesterday"
stephanieclarejones

Postby Metalcharm » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:48 pm

I used to be a choc-o-holic. :) Let's face it, it's great stuff.
If you can hang off it for a while, a month say, you will find that your taste buds WILL change.

In my fat days I would have cocopops for breakfast every morning. Sometimes two bowls :oops: . One morning about two months after I started my clean food diet I was in a rush to get out the door and grabbed a bowl of them and my god it was just too sweet to eat!
I do still love my chocolate but as it is just so sweet to me now I can limit myself to only a couple squares.

So give it a chance!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby Sarah91 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:32 pm

I love Chocolate, dark, milk, any other chocolates I love. Chocolates soothe me and I never hate chocolate never ever. When I eat Chocolate my cravings to other foods is satisfied so I can eat chocolates all day long with lots of water intake of course to protect my tonsils (throat).
Sarah91

Postby annajane12 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:09 pm

I am also addicted of chocolates but no worries try dark chocolate because an expert says a chew of dark chocolate here and there can slow down absorption so you feel full longer and eat less at your next meal.

Moreover, Dark chocolate is full of MUFAs; Studies show eating a diet high in these healthy fats can rev your metabolism to burn fat and calories. It may also help with controlling cravings for salt, sweet, or fatty diet-wreckers.
Last edited by CronicBadger on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed sig containing commercial link.
annajane12

Postby Sarah91 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:18 am

I really love chocolates and these are food stuffs I cannot really resist so I need to make extra effort in my daily exercise and of course I offset my indulgence of chocolates by eating fruits and vegatables in between. Also I try to have weekly detoxification to flush all the toxins from my body and use the ear candles that makes me relax and detoxify.
Last edited by CronicBadger on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed commercial link
Sarah91

Return to Emotional Eating