It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Free Newsletter

very bad day

Share and get help to overcome your emotional eating issues here.

Moderator: Moderators

very bad day

Postby Iwillbefit » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:25 pm

I feel so bad - I totally dropped the ball today, usually I have the kids looked after in the mornings by mum but they couldn't do it today and then we've had dramas with my brother since Sunday and there's been alot of people who have been hurt so I just ate what I wanted and didn't care..u know..its like eat some nutella, some cheese, some sultana bread :( I'm so upset with myself:(
I cracked the 90kg mark for the first time in two years, I'm happy!!
Iwillbefit

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:37 pm

hey iwillbefit- cheer up matey!

it doesnt sound like you have done anything wrong to me. dont feel down, at times like this its sooo easy to eat whatever you want and at the end of the day you think

'i cant believe i ate that'! but on down days like this the best thing to do is go for a nice long walk and clear your head. today is just one day. things will get better. think about tomorrow and the next day. never mind about what has been done today- its over with. keep smiling and keep doing all that great work you have been doing :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Iwillbefit » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:11 pm

I feel like crap Kate :( your words have been a source of comfort me though, thing is I've been very good with my eating habits so far except for that one day when I had my birthday and the day after and the sunday before that (gee that's sounding like alot now)...but I was good in fact I didn't even crave all the wrong foods, which makes me feel so much worse, so a little bit of that food that I had today made me feel sick in the gut too.

I don' t know how I'm going to pick myself up, mum and dad will be better to look after the kids so I hope that good start will kickstart it again :?
Iwillbefit

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:36 pm

you're just a little out of routine, once the kids are watched again you can concentrate on yourself a bit more and your head will be in the right place. honestly i dont think you have fallen off the wagon too many times. this is just a one off, get back up on the wagon and continue with your healthy eating and exercise and you cant fail!! that weight will be falling off you. to start with i recommend that you drink lots of water to flush out your system :) feeling hydrated within yourself will make you feel better straight away. remember we are always here to chat have a look at how successful other people here have been and they have had times where they have fallen off the wagon too. keep smiling you will get there.
kate_turner2000

Postby Iwillbefit » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:53 pm

Thanks Kate, I went for a 20 min walk - my husband got home and had just sat down and I just said without thinking I've gotta go for my walk. I didn't give myself time to dwell on it as that is a bad weakness of mine. I'll see how I go tomorrow.

Thanks Kate:)
Iwillbefit

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:02 pm

well done! good on you for going out! im sure you will wake up tomorrow and feel fit anf fab ready for the day :)
kate_turner2000

Return to Emotional Eating