It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:15 pm

Free Newsletter

TBL 3 - the official thread :D

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: TBL 3 - the official thread :D

Postby electrongirl » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:34 am

The Biggest Loser - Episode Fifty-Five
Fri 04 Apr 2008 4:07 PM

It's down to Sam and Michelle in the Seven Deadly Tonnes challenge as to who will finish last and have to therefore weigh in a day early - a devastating card to be dealt at this stage of the game. Everyone has put their efforts into helping out Sam with his steel poles - much to Bryce and Michelle's annoyance.

At the end Sam beat Michelle, throwing down the last of his steel poles. This now means that Michelle has to weigh in early, without the benefit of the Last Chance training session. This could spell disaster for her, and may lead her to fall below the dreaded Yellow Line. Alison says that it was visibly obvious that Michelle was angry, even going so much as to refusing any of Cosi's words of encouragement towards the final few logs, and sternly telling Sam not to help her with her load. This was a loss that she could afford.

The contestants assemble in the Weigh-In room to meet Ajay - it was time for Michelle's early weigh-in. Michelle says that she feels incredibly angry about weighing in early. Ajay says to Michelle that as a result of losing the Seven Deadly Tonnes challenge, she will now have to weigh in early without the benefits of Last Chance Training. Should the figure she records during this weigh in makes her fall below the Yellow Line during tomorrow's Weigh-In she will be up for Elimination. Even with shouts of encouragement from everyone, Michelle is still clearly angry, as she steps up onto the scales. The numbers flicker on the screen - 96.6 kg, a loss of 2.3 kg. She should be feeling happy about her result she says, but she hates to think what her weight loss could have been if she had time to train more.

The trainers arrive at the house to see what the week's challenge had dealt to their contestants. Michelle tells Bob that she had to weigh in early because of her losing the challenge. All Bob could say is: "Guess who's going to be below the Yellow Line?" Garry also explains to the trainers of the result of the Walk. He tells them that he can't tell them anything. This could be his chance to eliminate one of the game's bigger threats. He can't take this responsibility too lightly…

It's time for training, and although Michelle had already weighed in, Bob is still going to take her along for the ride this session. Bryce knows that whatever Garry has in store, he's sure to be in the firing line. Bob is very much concerned about getting Bryce to reach two targets this week: 1.) Staying above the Yellow Line, and 2.) Weighing in below 100 kg. All Bryce can do now is keep training and cross his fingers.

It's now the day of the Weigh-In and Garry gathers everyone into the den to announce what the stone had in store for them all. Garry explains that he had a choice between two urns/ vessels. The stones gave him the power to swap his weight with either a male contestant or a female contestant. He reveals the stone to everyone and confirms Kirsten's fears. Bryce says that the girls were clearly unhappy with the outcome - Michelle was about to "blow up deluxe", Alison was quiet, which meant that she was angry, and Kirsten looked like she was about to rip the walls down. Garry says that he can't reveal who he has chosen until Weigh-In - which leaves all the girls reeling.

It's the day of the Weigh-In and Garry says this could be the most important weigh-ins he's been involved in - he's feeling very nervous about what could happen. Ajay welcomes everyone to the Weigh-In. She says that they have one mission only: to stay above the Yellow Line. With Michelle having already weighed in, her figures are displayed in the ranking screen. But before everyone else weighs in they need to establish the outcome of Garry's decision - which girl will Garry swap his weight with? Michelle is desperate to keep her own weight loss figures. Alison says that she's definitely seen a change in Garry's behaviour and training since coming back from the Walk. Garry says it was a hard decision, but he thought it was in his best interests to swap with Kirsten.

The look on Kirsten's face said it all - she knew this would happen. Kirsten says to Ajay that she had a feeling it would be her. To see what would be Garry's weigh in result, Kirsten steps on the scales - 88.9 kg, a loss of 1.7 kg. It's not the result Kirsten would have wanted, but hopefully if Garry weighs in with a better result then he could just have saved her from being under the Yellow Line. It's time to see what Kirsten will be weighing, and so Garry steps on the scales.

The numbers flicker on the screen - 155.1, a gain of 1.5 kg. Garry is clearly distraught with the result, with Kirsten looking even more upset. Garry says he never had intended to gain weight for the sole purpose of eliminating Kirsten. Alison feels that this may have been Garry's plan all along.

Bryce said that Kirsten took the news really well - she knew she was going to be below the Yellow Line and just dealt with it. All Kirsten could say to Garry was "You'd better not write my name down on that card!" Garry says he couldn't possibly do that to her after his result. Cosi is up next to weigh in - and he's never been more nervous. 96.2 kg - a loss of 2.7 kg, which means Cosi is above the Yellow Line. Sam is next and needs to lose at least 2.7 kg to beat Michelle and keep himself above the Yellow Line. Sam gets on the scales and weighs in at exactly 2.7 kg - he's just scraped through. Alison is next and needs to lose at least 2.1 kg to remain above the Yellow Line. The scales flicker - 87.9 kg, a loss of 1.8 kg. This is her worst fear - being below the Yellow Line with Kirsten. A White House without either of them would not be the same place. It's all down to Bryce - he needs to lose 2.1 kg to get above Alison in the rankings and stay clear of the Yellow Line. Bryce steps on the scales - 100.1 kg, a loss of 1.4 kg. Michelle was immediately in tears - her only friend in the house will be facing Elimination with Kirsten…
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby electrongirl » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:37 am

pffftt Garry's crocodile tears! He did it on purpose. What an a**hole.

I am pissed off. I think that if he gained he shouldn't have been allowed to swap his weight or kept his immunity. People how have gained in the past have had to lose the immunity so why is it different this time.

What a crock.

I'm so mad at this show.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby jac33au » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:55 am

I dont get why Garry was so upset. All he had to do was look at the board and see that Kirsten was gonna be below anyway with 1.88%. Garry didnt change a thing.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weJa4dU/
SW 118.4 WiiFit age:35
CW 112.4 WiiFit BMI:35.72
GW 85
jac33au

Postby JP1 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:09 am

electrongirl wrote:pffftt Garry's crocodile tears! He did it on purpose. What an a**hole.

I am pissed off. I think that if he gained he shouldn't have been allowed to swap his weight or kept his immunity. People how have gained in the past have had to lose the immunity so why is it different this time.

What a crock.

I'm so mad at this show.

must admit that was my understanding of the rule.. well from on here anyway :wink:

looks like cya later Bryce!
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 110 Kg (12 Jan 2017)
Current :101.9 Kg (28 Feb 2018)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Target : 99.9 Kg by 1st Apr 2018
JP1

Postby anthony88 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:03 pm

yeah i dont like Gary.. i want him out next.. then cosi... i will cry if kirsten leave this week lol.. i bet they will all vote her out as shes a threat
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Postby electrongirl » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:09 pm

I think it will go like this:

Cosi - Bryce
Garry - Bryce
Michelle - Kirsten
Sam - Bryce
Alison - Bryce

I don't think anyone from the Blue team will vote for Kirsten and Michelle wont vote for Bryce. If Garry votes for Kirsten he is an asshole and Cosi keeps saying Bryce should have already been voted off.

I would prefer Bryce to go over Kirsten as Bryce looks fantastic and hasn't got much left to lose.

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby chunky monkey » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:55 pm

Am I the only one that thinks that Gary will be back to his start weight after the show is finished? I really do not think that he has taken any of the lessons that the trainers have taught him on board. Any chance to stuff his face at a temptation ( aside from the breakfast one) he goes in full bore. Sucks what he has done to Kirsten though....I wonder if she had gained weight, would he have gone below the line and lost his immunity?

Michelle
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbij8Bk/]
[/url]
chunky monkey

Postby electrongirl » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:47 pm

I'm so glad they didn't vote off Kirsten. Sad for Bryce though.

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby electrongirl » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:49 pm

The Biggest Loser - Episode Fifty-Six
Mon 07 Apr 2008 4:54 PM

The air after a Weigh-In is always just that little bit sombre. After the shocking turn of events where Garry had not only swapped weight losses with Kristen, but had also gained weight during the week, no one is in a particular mood to be positive. Alison says that Bryce is furious - being a threat to everyone and also weighing in below the Yellow Line is not a combination anyone wants. Kirsten is also furious after receiving Garry's abysmal result, which ultimately lead to her also being below the Yellow Line. Unable to take the weight of responsibility from his shoulders, Garry gets up and storms out, much to Cosi's confusion - he's not up for Elimination, but poor Bryce and Kirsten are!

Michelle says that although both Kirsten and Bryce are threats in this game, Bryce is her best friend in the house - there's no way she will put his name on a card. Kirsten is confident that neither Alison nor Sam will be putting her name down for Elimination. This leaves only Cosi and Garry to decide who will be going home.

Kirsten walks outside into the White House gardens where Garry sits alone. Kirsten thought it best to talk with Garry to see where he sits in this whole situation. Garry is feeling guilty about how his decision had affected Kirsten, yet he concedes that Cosi had been in his ear about eliminating potential threats. Kirsten hopes he votes with his heart. Garry says that he will be aiming high.

Michelle took it upon herself to try to convince Cosi to keep Bryce. She meets with him outside to discuss the situation. Michelle tells him that he has always been making business decisions. Cosi says that he needs to look at both Kirsten and Bryce and decide who will be the biggest, long-term threat.

The time has arrived, and the contestants walk down the White House stairs carrying their silver platters - the fate of their fellow contestants carried under silver lids. They head into the Elimination Room to a waiting Ajay. She tells them that the competition is racing towards the end, and each time they enter the Elimination Room, the pressure to make the right decision intensifies. Ajay says that both Kirsten and Bryce are two of the fiercest competitors the game has ever seen. She asks Kirsten how she feels after Garry's weight-swap. Kirsten just smirks and says: "You've got to love the game Ajay!" She feels disappointed, as she would have been safe had Garry not chosen her to swap with - it's very possible that she will be going home. But her time in the house is not yet over for her - she desperately wants to be the game's Biggest Loser. With Kirsten being the bigger threat, Ajay asks if Bryce feels as though he's safer knowing this fact. He's adamant that he's not any safer. It's a credit to Kirsten to be called "a threat" - she's a "fair beast" and if she gets through the Elimination then she will be shaking things up.

It's time to reveal the names on everyone's cards, and Alison is the first to show her vote. She says that the person she has voted for is kind, generous and a wonderful person to be around, yet has fallen under the Yellow Line with a person who she could never write on a card. She lifts her lid to reveal Bryce's name.

Sam is next, saying that it's safe to say that both Bryce and Kirsten have the potential to go on to become the Biggest Loser. He's formed a very close friendship with both of them, and the decision that faces him today is like trying to choose which brother or sister he's be voting out. Sam says that the person he's voted for is someone he looks up to, and who he's had to vote out of loyalty to his team. He lifts his lid to reveal Bryce's name.

It's now Michelle's turn to show everyone who she has voted for. She says that the person she has written on the card for is a very strong competitor, and it's someone with whom she has developed a great friendship with. However, like Alison and Sam she must vote along Team lines, which is why she has voted for Kirsten.

It's now down to Cosi and Garry to determine the future of either Kirsten of Bryce. Cosi is up next and says that both Kirsten and Bryce need to be commended - they have transformed their bodies from being overweight to looking like a million bucks. Cosi says however that he had voted for who he thinks is the bigger threat in the long term. He lifts his lid to reveal Bryce's name. With the majority vote, Bryce will be going home, and Garry's vote need not be revealed.

Bryce says that he's feeling mixed emotions. He had come into the house weighing almost 140 kg, and sad and miserable with himself. The house has transformed him into a young man who is fit, healthy and who feels good about himself, and who enjoys life much more now than he ever did.

Michelle says she's going to miss Bryce a lot. It's going to be a shame to see him go, she says amid tears - he's the only person in the house that "gets" her.

Bryce says that there's something about everyone in the house that he's genuinely enjoyed, and has made his time incredibly enjoyable. Bryce singles out Sam, saying that he thinks that he's a good kid - a pain in the behind - but a good kid and that he will go a long way. With that Bryce says that he has a present for Sam. He reaches into his pocket to pull out an old wristwatch. Bryce says that a wise man once told him that every good man needs a good timepiece. And with that he hands Sam his old wristwatch, and says that he hopes he'll wear it.

Ajay says that during the week Bryce has had his father in his thoughts, and asks how he think he would be feeling right now about him. Bryce is sure that he's absolutely "chuffed" and that while being in the house he's learned that it's important to never give up. It's now up to him to make sure he makes use of everything he's learned while being in the House.

With yet another teary goodbye to those left behind, Bryce, the eliminated contestant walks out of the White House, never to return.

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Diminishing » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:04 am

NOOOOOOOOO!

I so wanted Bryce to stay.

What a babe.

His girlfriend is a lucky one.

He now has an aura of such confidence..........good on him.

I cried when he started talking about his Dad.

I am such a sook.
Lucy xx

Diminishing

Postby meegs » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:52 pm

How hot did Bryce look!

I was sitting watching with my hubby and I was telling him how good Bryce looked!
He agreed he'd lost weight - although he didn't suggest he looked hot!!!!!!! :D :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZmhU33/]
[/url]
meegs

Postby Fat Bottomed Girl » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Such a shame Bryce left - I agree, he looks HOT (even at my advanced age...)
Hate to say it, but bloody Cosi might win :x How smug did he look at the elimination?
Sharon
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wG1T5nI/]
[/url]

****Do it TODAY****
Fat Bottomed Girl

Postby Tarz » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:28 pm

wow just gotta say, i was on the 2dayfm website and they have before and after shots of Cosi. and he looks fabulous! he has no butt!!!
Tarz

Postby Diminishing » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 pm

LOVED tonights ep........it must have been so liberating to literally shed that weight off their backs!

(I am off to fill my backpack with nearly 20kg of stuff to feel what it feels like for me, and then to see how it feels to get it off my back!)
Lucy xx

Diminishing

Postby anthony88 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:29 pm

ha yeah im going to try this too when i loose 20kg or so.... tonights eposiode was really good.. wonder how the ratings go for the biggest loser??
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

PreviousNext

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser