It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Free Newsletter

TBL 3 - the official thread :D

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: TBL 3 - the official thread :D

Postby anthony88 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:09 am

dieing to know what happened on tonights show??? i was at work and forgot to tape it :evil: :evil:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Postby electrongirl » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:28 am

The Biggest Loser - Episode Sixty-Three
Tue 15 Apr 2008 5:37 PM

Alison can't help but feel how empty the den is. It was once full of people, and now it's down to four. Cosi's elimination has hit everyone harder than they first realised, especially Sam - this was not the way he wanted it to go down. Kirsten wants everyone to realise that they're all part of the final 4 - and with that they need to start looking at each other as competition.

Shannan and Michelle couldn't feel more nervous about this weigh in - it's the pointy end and everyone is fair game. Michelle is gutted when she finds out that Cosi had been eliminated. Cosi was her favourite, and to see him gone is not only disappointing but it's painful. But the trainers are ecstatic about their weight-loss results however - it's a credit to each of them.

Shannan takes the ex-Blues into the small gym. He couldn't contain his joy, as all he had wanted to do since the beginning of the show was to have three Blues in the finales - and here they were standing in front of him.

The remaining 4 contestants are asked to come out onto the White House lawns, where Ajay greets them in front of four tables full of food. She tells them that they have come a very long way since the beginning, having together lost almost 200 kg! She explains that the food in front of them represents the total weight that they each have lost since being in the White House - and the contestants can't believe their eyes. In front of Alison is 34 kg worth of mashed potato - her favourite food. Kirsten has 42 kg worth of chocolate on the table in front of her - she obviously used to have a sweet tooth. Sam has 51.3 kg worth of pizza, and nothing could turn Sam off pizza more than seeing the pile in front of him. Garry has 59 kg of his favourite food: chicken burgers. No one wants to go back to what they were.

Ajay congratulates them on reaching the final "4" but that the number is about to get a whole lot bigger! And with that the black curtain in front of them drops revealing all the past eliminated contestants! Sheridan, Michael, Monica, Sean… and the rest!

Michael couldn't feel more intimidated by the final 4 - they all looked so good! It's safe to say that everyone is incredible intimidated by each other. Ajay announces that the eliminated contestants will fight for their chance for one of two spots back into the White House, and therefore be eligible to become the Biggest Loser.

All the eliminated contestants mean business - they're here to prove to everyone that they're not down and out just yet!

The ex-Blues get together to celebrate the fact that 3 of their own have made it into the final 4. The one thing that had worked to their favour in the past had been their dedication to each other, and it's something not easily forgotten. Sean can't help but burst into tears at the sight of his old team - it's a happy reunion.

It's time for the returning contestants to weigh in, and the all familiar feelings of nervousness return. This is the time for the Final 4 to size up their potential opponents. As each of the eliminated contestants weight in it's obvious that there are a few returning who will be a great threat - Sean especially. Losing a gargantuan 59.3 kg, he's definitely a show-in for winning the Biggest Loser, beating even Kirsten in his percentage of weight lost! This revelation shocks everyone - even Sean. Debbie says that if Sean makes it back into the House then he will beat everybody…

Kirsten feels very threatened by everyone returning - not just Cosi or Sean. It's becoming apparent that her grip on the Biggest Loser title is a tenuous one, and in the days ahead it's going to be a tough fight for everyone.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby ali76 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:04 pm

I feel sick just watching what they went through tonight..!!! :shock:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Cac33 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:28 pm

Yeah that looked like torture! Who do you think will win? I think it will be Bryce & Michelle that go back in the house
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby anthony88 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:25 pm

im hoping cosi michelle and nicola win?? who do use think?
[/url]

anthony88

Postby electrongirl » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:01 pm

I hope its Michelle & Bryce
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby chubbywife79 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:08 pm

I hope it Bryce and Michelle as well. I don't want Cosi back in because he a real prick!
chubbywife79

Postby kazziegal » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:07 pm

I think Cosi and Nicola will be back in for sure .. there is no way Cosi will give up his spot!!
kazziegal

Postby Cac33 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:10 pm

I missed the first half of the episode, can someone tell me what Kirsten said that she thinks that she will be voted out over?
Cass

Cac33

Postby Diminishing » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:13 am

From what I can gather, she basically accused Bryce of taking things a bit easy in the week or so he was away, then going really hard to get a good result this week.......for the life of me I cannot see WTF is wrong with that?? (Or am I missing something?) I am not sure why he was so offended?!
Lucy xx

Diminishing

Postby anthony88 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:16 am

yeah well kirsten was accusing him of slackin off in the week, i would be pissed of too if i had trained really hard and someones accusing u of doing nothin.. i cant believe michelle only lost 100grams.. i hope she doesnt give up after the show and put on weight, i can just see it happening though.. hopefully she will prove me wrong
[/url]

anthony88

Postby Cac33 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:39 am

ah ok, thanks guys for the update :D
Cass

Cac33

Postby electrongirl » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:03 am

I've been trying to post my usual update but the biggest loser site is playing up.

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby ali76 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:40 pm

I think they'll vote off Michelle but I think tactically they'd be stupid to not vote of Kirsten!

After that challenge, how on earth did she only lose 100 grams?? She must've been eating like crazy? She doesn't seem motivated at all....I don't get it!! :roll:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby anthony88 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:51 pm

yeah me either after the challenge and the trainings with the comando she must of went home and eatin the world..
[/url]

anthony88

PreviousNext

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser