It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:14 am

Free Newsletter

Anyone watching TBL 2012?

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Anyone watching TBL 2012?

Postby SugarandSpice » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 pm

I haven't watched this show in years.. but somehow came upon it a week or so ago and am now addicted to seeing who does what/when/how...lol

Anyone else watch??

Vicki
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

Re: Anyone watching TBL 2012?

Postby Metalcharm » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 am

I am :)

My word Hamish is a big baby lol. It's almost awkward watching him talk about Michelle the way he does .. in the teasers last night for tonight's show it was really uncomortable :shock:
I like the red team .. probably becasue that's my demographic lol but they really do seem to be hard workers and have their eye on the end result, are prepared to do the hard yards and not looking for the easy way out ... unlike the younger teams (except possibly Michelle). So glad Bec went home - I don't think I could have heard her shreik at one more person!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Re: Anyone watching TBL 2012?

Postby SugarandSpice » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know!!! Hamish is a real mummy's boy isn't he? My 16 year old son cannot believe how sooky he is!!

And am also glad Bec went home - I agree that she actually was a bully to Selena especially.

I am amazed though, that people would sign up for this show and then not make the effort. Some of them appear to be really half hearted in what they are doing, like Selena, Hamish and the big guy from the black team...

Red team is my demographic too - so am cheering them on as well. I did think Luke form the blue team was quite dedicated and really doing well - pity he made the mistake and got booted!! Not sure I like the trainer for the white team...???

I am dying because I missed seeing Bec actually 'lose' and then missed the end of last nights episode too!! will have to go check the website and see if it has any answers..
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser