It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:03 am

Free Newsletter

It starts Feb 4

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby tiffanyp » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:05 am

Whenever I watched Biggest Loser I always felt guilty sitting on the couch watching other people excercise, so my daughter and I used to do sit ups in the commercial breaks!!!!LOL :lol:

Tiffany :D

PS Unfortunately that was while I was putting on weight so the sit ups were generally followed by popcorn or a coffee and three biscuits!!!! :(
tiffanyp

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:23 am

yeah we used to sit and watch it with a block of choccy haha
kate_turner2000

Postby tree » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:14 am

I just love watching Biggest Loser! I enjoy both the Aus and US versions. The new female trainer is not as good as Gillian but it has not spoiled the show for me.

For the first Aussie biggest loser, Dearly Beloved and I challenged each other to lose a kilo each week the program was on. Didnt quite get that far but we did OK.

I think this time I will take my hand weights into the lounge room and challenge him to do upper body excercizes during every ad break. :lol:
T.

starting weight 91.2kg
current weight 85.2 kg
tree

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:01 pm

Awww what!! Jillian and Bob aren't staying for the whole show? Well that just sucks :( :( I love them so! Jillian's book is awesome.
Ah well, let's wait and see what these new trainers are like eh!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Simmy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:37 pm

I will be out but seeing as I will be taping Home and Away (schocking I know - but I HAVE to find out if Sally dies) I will record from 6.30.
Simmy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 pm

i dont watch the show but i dont reckon sally dies. kyle and jackie o were chatting to ada nicademou yesterday about it and she wouldnt come out and say anything but kate ritchie was on set yesterday.

im a neighbours fan ;) home and away went crap when teagan , aaron, rebecca and travis and pippa left!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:04 am

I watched the segment last night and it was about Adro. It was just about all the excess skin that he has since he lost weight. I guess that is what happens when you lose weight in large amounts in a short space of time!! I guess that is what I am dreading is I know that no amount of exercise is going to tone up that amount of loose skin that I will have and we are in no position to pay for surgery and I certainly wouldn't put my life in the hands of the public system!!

Apparently Adro is much happier now he has had the surgery done and he said he feels alot better about his body now!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:55 am

Yes it was about Adro and his weight loss journey so far - including is decision to go under the knife to get rid of excess skin. He is also in either Woman's Day or New Idea talking about it.
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:50 am

hehe i joined his forum :P
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:51 am

A bit of loose skin with such a big weight loss is inevitable, but yours will probably not be nearly as bad, Ally! Because you've lost yours slowly and steadily, whereas some weeks Adro was losing insane amounts of weight, like 10 kilo's!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:18 pm

it would be nice to have that amount of money to be able to do something like that . Me thinks i would rather spend it on my kids
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby tiffanyp » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:35 pm

Ive told my husband that he can buy me a tummy tuck for my 40th Birthday. My girlfriend got liposuction ofter her marriage fell over and it was the best thing she ever did for herself. Gave her, her confidence back and because it was so damn expensive she hasnt put on weight since!!! Pretty good motivator I reckon!

Knowing that I might get the operation is the only thing that makes me look forward to turning 40!

Tiffany :D
tiffanyp

Postby Lolly » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:50 pm

I would love to get my tummy fixed when I am at goal weight too!!

We have a gyno here in town who regularly "fixes" tummys when doing hysterectomies as well - I know I will need one of these soon so hopefully I will be at goalish weight when I have to have it done and get him to fix it all for me.

When I had Nathan nearly 10 years ago, he told me that I would need one eventually because of all the scar tissue etc on my uterus and then he whispered in my ear that my belly would need fixing as well so come and see him lol
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby slimmindown » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:22 pm

wow thats pretty good lolly , plastic surgery for free, the down side of course that you need the surgery to have a hysterectomy in the first place you poor thing :(
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Simmy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:11 pm

Can someone please teach me how you all quote others in the boxes? I can't for the life of me work it out! Wow Kate that's old school home and away! Im also a neighbours fan. :)
Simmy

PreviousNext

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser