It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Free Newsletter

I was reading...

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

I was reading...

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:08 am

the paper at mums the other day and that kelly (the cop) on the new series, her ex hubby is seeking legal action for slander or something like that because she basically slagged him off whilst she was being filmed saying he left her for a paris hilton lookalike because she was fat. he said if i wanted to leave her because of her weight problem i would have done it 6 and half years ago. if its true that she does slag him off i reckon thats so wrong. he isnt there to defend himself and she could be saying it just to make herself look good. she looks like a bit of a B**** to me, so we will see what happens whether she gets in trouble legally for it or not.
kate_turner2000

Postby Lolly » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:57 am

oooooooo I love the gossip - no sleeps to go now :D
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby Jisgone » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:10 am

how does he know she has slandered him if the show hasnt aired yet? couldnt the producers take it out
Jisgone

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:22 am

HI guys this was on the officila site before they cahnged it which i think is where all the ammo come from

Kelly
They say revenge is sweet and for Kelly, there can be no more powerful motivation. This mother of two and detective in the NSW Police force will be the poster-girl for any woman whose husband has left for so called ‘greener pastures’.

Kelly’s husband did nothing to help erase male stereotypes when he began a tawdry affair with a streamlined blonde. How did Kelly discover the infidelity? She intercepted sex-messages. There couldn’t be a more demoralising way of finding out that your partner was having an affair. Just to rub salt into the wound, her ex-husband’s new lover openly claims that Kelly brought the whole thing on herself by gaining weight during her marriage.

As you can imagine, Kelly has a single-minded determination to radically change her appearance, regain her formerly slim figure and thumb her nose at the couple who wrecked her family life. Driven by revenge and determined to have the last laugh, Kelly has found the perfect ally in The Biggest Loser.

then it was changed to this via offical site

Kelly
A mother of two and detective in the NSW Police force, Kelly will be tough competition. Dealing with a recent marriage break-up and determined to regain her former fit physique, this caring cop is ready to take on all challengers.

Kelly won't stop until she has radically changed her appearance and reached the magical goal weight of 70 kilos. Driven and determined, Kelly has found the perfect ally in The Biggest Loser

Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:23 am

jewles-apparently not. but his name and everything was published in the papers and what police station he works at. because the show has already been made there is nothing they can do on that front.
Last edited by kate_turner2000 on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
kate_turner2000

Postby Lolly » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:38 am

I wish I could fast forward the clock cause I am dying in anticipation :oops:

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Sassygirl » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:02 am

Isn't it amazing how we can get sucked into these shows - I cannot wait. I love seeing their bodies change over the course and definatley love WEIGH IN days!!!!!!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby Lolly » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:11 am

I think I am gonna race them this year :lol:

I reckon if I got my act together a bit more, I could reach the 20kg mark by the final show

*wonders if Bob would give me a special reward then..*

[/url]
Lolly

Postby Iwillbefit » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:09 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:jewles-apparently not. but his name and everything was published in the papers and what police station he works at. because the show has already been made there is nothing they can do on that front.

That's correct, I read that too!!!
I cracked the 90kg mark for the first time in two years, I'm happy!!
Iwillbefit

Postby Jisgone » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:27 pm

mits off lolly bob is mine! haha :) im gonna marry him one day (if the gay rumours are false that is)
Jisgone

kelly

Postby zebra-puddles » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:47 pm

i like her, i guess she is just annoyed with him...
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLo1cEF/]
[/url]
zebra-puddles

Postby Jisgone » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:08 pm

i read in NW magazine that she said he left her for a paris hilton look alike, i think she does whinge alot tho
Jisgone

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser