It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:52 pm

Free Newsletter

The Biggest Loser Episode Discussion

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

The Biggest Loser Episode Discussion

Postby CrimsonThunder » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:05 pm

So who watched it? :D I really liked it. The new house looks great the weighing room is huge and the voting room looks scary. This season should be great. :)
Last edited by CrimsonThunder on Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:27 pm

yeah it was good to watch... my heart really went out the them all. i can totally relate to them which is what i love. my sister in laws partner is the size of damien and its really sad.
kate_turner2000

Postby Iwillbefit » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:29 pm

I watched it - watching the guy at 216kg scares me to be honest..
I cracked the 90kg mark for the first time in two years, I'm happy!!
Iwillbefit

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:50 pm

I cried with them all . All the said was so real
My tips are Jules (for the name yay) lol and Damien . I thinks he has very expressive eyes lol Im an eye girl he would be a looker soon
JUles
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby ragazzo grasso » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:52 pm

Yeah I watched it. I've decided that I don't like Sarah...she seems really judgemental and critical of others....but no doubt she is just like me....disgusted in herself and to hide her pain...she focuses on the shortcomings of others???

Any early tips for the winner?

I'm gonna go with Damien....the 216kg boy....why? He clearly has the mass to lose, and it is based on a %??? he should be able to drop that weight pretty fast...assuming of course that he is able to deal with the strenuous exercise.

I like that show....I wish they picked me :cry:
one day....clothes off the rack for me
ragazzo grasso

Postby CrimsonThunder » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:58 pm

I missed out on the last bit. They opened the gate again, I guess it was Bob and Jillian, what happened with that? I'm guessing that Jillian went with Shannan and Bob went with Michelle. Am I right?

I really like all the contestants although there is one I don't like, I can't remember if it was Sarah or Kelly they both look very alike. Also there will be fighting in this season.

I want Michael to win because hes from Adelaide but Damien will probably win because hes got a lot of weight behind him.
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:05 pm

not sure about who is with who . At the end bab through up a blue shirt to someone to see who was whos colour so im not sure on the trainer situation
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Lolly » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:18 pm

I don't think Damien will win - because of the percentages etc and he has so much to lose - afterall, remember Mo from one of the US series?

My tip would be the greek guy.

Oh and hubba hubba the new aussie trainer guy (Shannon) is a HUNK
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:32 pm

AAAAAAAAAAARGH

We had a blackout at about 8:30!! *(#&$(*# I was watching it and they were up to when they were all looking at their outfits for when they lose the weight and everything went off for an hour.. GRRRR!!

What'd I miss?!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby originalmel » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:59 pm

It got me thinking about my dream outfit though. I think I would have to go a bikini. Never been able to pull one off!
Mel

"Sugar is, essentially, a legalized recreational drug that's socially acceptable to consume."
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wozyNFd/]
[/url]
originalmel

Postby Jisgone » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:34 pm

i loved it, and i especially loved that im lighter than all the contestants!! last year i was heavier than a good few :P
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:07 am

hey guys
just because damien is the biggest doesnt mean he will win- look at david from the last season. i think jules has the same fighting spirit as kristie from the last season. i already have a few faves and a few i despise!! lol. but it was a great reality check i think :)
kate_turner2000

Postby tree » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:39 am

I really enjoyed the first show and I agree that the biggest guy might not win - he may not be able to cope with the excersize.

I dont know if anyone else noticed the female gym manager (cant remember her name) and the bus driver from queensland - marty giving each other the eye. they where both talking about finding someone so they could have kids etc and then when they picked teams he picked the team that she was on. i said to dearly beloved that I thought they would hook up and he said he was just thinking exaclty the same thing.

I saw in the clips for tonight that someone that chose to be on michelles' team had a red shirt on so I think Jillian with go there and they will be red and Bob will go with Shannon.
T.

starting weight 91.2kg
current weight 85.2 kg
tree

Postby Jisgone » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:59 am

if bob and shannon on on the same team im getting on a bus and heading out to join the blue team hehe :P
Jisgone

Postby yummymummy » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:07 am

ow man i forgot to watch it!
Jody
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Next

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser