It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:34 am

Free Newsletter

The Biggest Loser Episode Discussion

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Vegetable » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 am

Sarah went to WW with one of my friends, apparently she was a whinger then too! :lol: lol I think Damien did so well, and yeah I agree he'll be a spunk when he's done :P I really like Alex too, he seems like someone who can keep them all going when it gets tough. I LOVE BL!!! I get tears when I hear "lift" on the opening credits, remembering last years show..... isnt it wierd that you feel like you know these people so well, just from watching a tv show??? Or maybe its just me.... sad lol :lol:
Vegetable

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:58 am

hey vegetable i think its because we can all relate to the struggles they have with their weight. when the first episode aired on sunday night i had tears hearing nollsy sing lift! lol.
kate_turner2000

Postby bluebox451 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:52 am

I want the female trainer's arms! :D
bluebox451

Postby Ally » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:22 pm

I am so glad other people find Sarah on BL annoying too, she really shits me off to the point where I feel like reaching into the tele and slappin' her!!! If I see her cry or whinge just one more time.... LOL
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Green_Butterfly » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:07 pm

it annoys me the way they advertise the BL. I mean, for todays episode they are practically insinuating (sp) that someone died! C'mon, we would have heard about that. We all watch it to see these people tackle their weight etc, not for "Neighbours' style drama.

But on a more positive note- I have eaten at Alex's mongolian resteraunt in Croydon 'Kublui' it's yum yum yummmm! beautiful stir frys.

**Bec**
Life's a garden, dig it!!!
Green_Butterfly

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:27 pm

Woohoo Go Damo :) I am so glad that sarah is on everyones nerves . Theres is spoilers galore on some other sites but i wont tell u who leaves hehehe .
JUles
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Lynda » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:06 pm

Ally wrote:I am so glad other people find Sarah on BL annoying too, she really shits me off to the point where I feel like reaching into the tele and slappin' her!!! If I see her cry or whinge just one more time.... LOL

She is so annoying i to feel like slapping her to, she needs to wake up to the oppurtunity she has been given.
Lynda

Postby ragazzo grasso » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:47 pm

WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez I hope Kat doesn't bring her back!!!....She needs to bugger off and stop bringing the others down. Her tantrums and whinging must affect their motivation and head space!

Woo hoo :wink:
one day....clothes off the rack for me
ragazzo grasso

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:50 pm

i said to mick once they have left and walked out those gates they shouldnt be allowed to come back. there are plenty of other people out there who deserve that spot more than her. i think she is lazy and scared and i have no time for her!
kate_turner2000

Postby ragazzo grasso » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:53 pm

Lolly wrote:Alex is a funny little man isn't he - bit of a character there I think.

He may have been a character before....remember Odd Job in Goldfinger???

LOL....sorry....movie buff....which is probably why I have a fat ass :evil: and arms, chins, legs, stomach, back.....head.......only thing about me that aint fat would have to be my wallet :cry:
ragazzo grasso

Postby ragazzo grasso » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:54 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:i said to mick once they have left and walked out those gates they shouldnt be allowed to come back. there are plenty of other people out there who deserve that spot more than her. i think she is lazy and scared and i have no time for her!

That is SO right. Can you imagine how other entrants would be feeling right now? Especially if they made a short list of some sorts. They should have a wild card....so when wimpy ass whingy girl quits....someone else gets a chance to change their life....Lord knows I'd take it......
ragazzo grasso

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:27 pm

LOL never seen goldfinger but i agree with alex that he looks like a big red tomato! haha. but he seems like an outgoing guy :) i laughed when jillian said 'let her go' tongiht lol
kate_turner2000

Postby Lolly » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:36 pm

I am pissed at Bob tonight after seeing the teaser for tomorrow night - just let the whinging woman go and give the spot to someone else :roll:
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby CrimsonThunder » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:20 am

I missed tonights episode. :( Had to stay back at work. I heard it was really good too! Sarah walking out, someone going to hospital. :(
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby Ally » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:44 am

Blimey I miss one night and look what happens!!! Okeys can someone fill me in...did the whinging cow walk out and who went to hospital and what happened....oh come on please don't keep me in suspense!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

PreviousNext

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser