It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:20 am

Free Newsletter

The Biggest Loser Episode Discussion

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby ragazzo grasso » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:59 am

Ally wrote:Blimey I miss one night and look what happens!!! Okeys can someone fill me in...did the whinging cow walk out and who went to hospital and what happened....oh come on please don't keep me in suspense!!!!

woo hoo.....you're still in suspense :lol:
one day....clothes off the rack for me
ragazzo grasso

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:27 am

gerard went to hopsital because he had stroke like symptoms, and sarah said she was leaving and she ended up leaving that night but then they show tonights episode and it shows bob meeting up with cat from the last series and her and bob talk to sarah about coming back.
kate_turner2000

Postby Lala » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:03 am

I just think that it was really sad when she said that she relies on other people for her happiness.... Imagine how she would feel if her boyfriend broke up with her. Her whole world would crumble. This was an amazing chance to actually do something for herself and she just gave in without really trying.... Yes, some people are more sensitive than others (i'm one of them) but that certainly doesn't mean you should just give up!

Yep, so thats my 2 cents.... Got a little carried away! :| :P
Image[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wt3sd04/]
[/url]
Lala

Postby yummymummy » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:54 am

My hubby watched the show with me last night and all he could say about the girl who left was "well they have some co-dependency problems" I was annoyed because she threw away such an oppurtunity to get help and change because she missed her boyfriend!! WTF- go work out with Jillian and you wont have the energy to feel anything :shock:
just my 2 cents worth
jody
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby slimmindown » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:36 am

I guess on the outside Sarah is very whiney, but then I think about how Jillian wasnt happy with the way the US show portrayed her for ratings,and we've only seen what the producers want us to..

I know that at the moment we are all in the right head space about loosing weight and changing our lives, I guess Sarah just wasnt ready.
I dont know her but would hate to think that I had judged her on three episodes of the show. Anyway everyones entitled to there opinion, like I said I dont know her,but it must of been hard to do all that on national TV.
And I guess the producers have what they would want,, everyone talking about it...... :roll:

I just think about how everyone would of judged me at my biggest and saying things like why doesnt she do something about her weight,I must be relating to that part of it all at the moment and
not being able to commit to the regime,that the show expects for Sarah.
when I first started exercise I was lucky to be able to walk around the block ,let alone do 4 hrs of gym work :shock: :shock:

it is good TV though :lol:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:43 am

adro mentioned that a lot of the show is purely made for entertainment value. the producers have it that way. i said to mick last night that the sad thing is if she leaves she will probably never lose weight on her own. it COULD happen dont get me wrong, but she doesnt seem at all ready to do something about her weight.

mick also reckons that her boyfriend shouldve been on the show as well as one of the contestants :shock: :shock: :shock: this coming from mick who is 50kg lol.
kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:49 am

Kate thats what I keep thinking, where will she be in 5 yrs if she doesnt loose the weight now, we are lucky to have had our light bulb moments or I know it could very as easily of been me saying no I cant do it :cry: Hopefully she will see the light :)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby chunky monkey » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:31 am

I am so glad I am not the only one who finds Sarahs' whining ridiculous. I wholly agreed with Jillian, when she said to let her go there was another 6 people who were wanting the attention. She made me really cross for a number of reaons.
1: How many people missed out on this and she got the chance and is prepared to throw it away.
2: When she was saying that she could do it on her own. Look at you, how is that going!!?
3: When she said to Michelle that if she ( Michelle) was on the outside she could do it. There are about 5000 personal trainers in Australia, why haven't you tried before?
4: Saying she missed her boyfriend. She had only been away for 3 days! WTF??

I think they should let her go, she has no heart!

Thats my rant for the day. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

Michelle
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbij8Bk/]
[/url]
chunky monkey

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:21 pm

i totally see what you mean michelle!
kate_turner2000

Postby chunky monkey » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:25 pm

Thanks Kate!!

I was hoping that I was not being too mean, but, she really pushes my buttons. :twisted:

Michelle
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbij8Bk/]
[/url]
chunky monkey

Postby Justjudy » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:26 pm

Well said Michelle. I can't agree more. It is sad though that she has thrown away such an opportunity. I have to admit I won't miss her whining, whining is a pet hate of mine. Listening to people whine makes me want to have a glass of wine (not really good :) ) Lucky there was none in the house while Sarah was on.
Judy
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby CrimsonThunder » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:34 pm

I don't agree with most of you. :P She's just taking it differently to everyone else. Doing 4 hours of gym each day isn't easy, also the only time I saw Sarah whining was when she was crying over that guy getting over worked. But I missed last night, I might have had a different opinion if I saw it.
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:10 pm

yeah we all have different opinions- like deb said maybe she just isnt in the right frame of mind'. every one handles things differently, however for her to say she didnt think it would be like that irks me- why apply for something and go through all the stages to be a contestant on the show only to turn around and not know it would be like that?
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:23 pm

My honest thougt was OMG dont ever have kids lady cause they are the toughest things u will ever have to do physically mentally and for at least 18 years of your life . and u cant go " i didnt think it would be like this im not emotionally ready" when u are about to pop one out and u cant chuck it in hehe . Just my 2 cents though
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby CrimsonThunder » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:28 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:yeah we all have different opinions- like deb said maybe she just isnt in the right frame of mind'. every one handles things differently, however for her to say she didnt think it would be like that irks me- why apply for something and go through all the stages to be a contestant on the show only to turn around and not know it would be like that?

She probably has never worked out in her life, how would she know what to expect?
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

PreviousNext

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser