It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:57 am

Free Newsletter

The Biggest Loser Episode Discussion

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:10 am

lol yeah i saw it too amy, he looked so cut not getting back into the game.
kate_turner2000

Postby mrs c » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:39 am

I couldnt believe Chris lost 7kgs - how much longer can he keep it up though - I really dont think he can lose much more weight unless he does start starving himself. He looked to skinny last night - his arms looked really thin and he looks tired.

I think Kimberley is gone tonight which sucks - Chris cant stand her and Munnas will be loyal to Patti, I think Marty is the only one who will vote for Patti :( Poor Kimberley - I like her and think she is only there to lose the weight, unlike the other 4 who want to win the money. I wish Patti would go - does that woman EVER CRACK A SMILE??? And shes only 26 - I thought she was about 40!
mrs c

Postby Vegetable » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:51 am

My nan was here last night during BL, which she doesnt watch at home, and she commented that Chris looked like he had AIDS or Cancer because he was so skinny :shock:
Vegetable

Postby electrongirl » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:58 am

Hubby & I were so happy that Marty is back in!! We were cheering!!

I want Pati to go tonight. She is so sour faced and annoying!!

I think Chris is doing something drastic to get such big losses. He looks terrible. Not healthy at all. I have never liked him, its not that he is in there for the money, his whole demeaner makes me cringe.

I would like to see Kimberley in the top 4. I didn't like her at first but she has really grown on me.

GO MARTY GO MARTY GO MARTY!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:08 pm

i said to mick last ngiht that chris doesnt look like he even has a weight problem anymore. whereas the other contestants he was training with like pati and munna etc look like they do.

has anyone seen the curves ad thats on a couple of times whilst the BL is on? at the end this lady walks onto the screen and puts her arms above her head and bends down in a strange way. we always laugh at that ad and last night mick said 'i wish she would breka her back or something she is so annoying' LOL. who goes and stands like that anyway?!
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:35 pm

I see the add all the time but don't really pay any attention, I will look next time it is on. Also warren noticed in the add that one of the girls falls of the fit ball.
Chelle

Postby dancer » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:35 pm

I haven;t seen that ad Kate. We just get the fernwood ones with Kristy, and the subway ones with Adro.

I really don't know what it is about Chris, but I know in the real world I wouldn't like him either. Like someone else said, just something about him that makes me cringe.

I really hope Kimberlie stays in, but unfortunately she has more weight to lose than Patti and will be seen as a bigger threat. Oh and of course Chris hates her and she's and "outsider".

Who knows, looking forward to tonights episode.
Winners MAKE things happen,
Losers LET things happen.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8P4eP1/]
[/url]
dancer

Postby talia11 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:15 pm

Well, I haven't posted at all about this - but I LOVE the Biggest Loser and her is my opinion:

I can't stand Munnawinger and Patti - I hated Courtney and am so glad he has gone, yes he did a nice thing for Damo but he is still a porkchop - his MySpace confirmed that....

I LOVE CHRIS!!! - that man is a machine and his huge loss last night proves that..... and yeah he was a bit confronting in the beginning but honest and I love that. My husband (who has an Army background in PT - BTW - The Commando is full of S**T) reckons he is awesome for getting into pushups etc when they were all sitting around, he can't understand why they werent using all their time to workout - but that is the PTI (Physical Trainign Instructor) in him I guess....

I would love Marty to win - thats guy has beaten all odds to keep coming back and he too has done so well....

I would love for Kim to stay she is such a gem, but I have my doubts about it... will be very sad to see her go......
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

talia11

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:19 pm

hey carmen my brother in law is a wo2 - warrant officer in the army and i am censored scared of being around him! haha. and he has been my brother in law for over 20 years! the commando is soooo lenient (sp?) and even though he is 'dressed' as army he definately isnt coming across with that vibe
kate_turner2000

Postby dancer » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:37 pm

Well no surprise that Kimberlie is gone! Bummer though I liked her. Better than sour faced Patti.

How about Chris and Kim's hate fest! God they were like teenagers tonight during elimination. I have always disliked Chris, but in a way tonight I thought Kim was being a bit righteous with what she said about him. Any fool can criticize but it takes a person with integrity to keep their opinions to themselves.

Did anyone else notice the big scar on Adro's inner arm?

I know he had a few surgeries to get rid of all the excess skin, I just wasn't expecting to see such a big scar there when he lifted his arm up.

So who do you think will make the final 3?

I think Marty, Patti and maybe Munna. Chris to me just looks really sick and weak and he just doesn't have enough to lose IMO. Munna may have a bad weight loss after her big one last night?????? Who knows.
Winners MAKE things happen,
Losers LET things happen.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8P4eP1/]
[/url]
dancer

Postby talia11 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:43 pm

Kate - with a WO2 I would be too!! those guys always scare the crap out of me!!!

Aaron was a SGT, was in for 17 years, was a PTI for 9, got out on a medical discharge.

I was very disapointed Kim left, but she looked awesome!!!

I read in a magazine interview with Shannan that the final 3 are two girls and one guy..... so it will be interesting to see who it is.....

Anyway, can't belive there is only a week left - but I heard the American one starts soon - can't wait for that!!

talia11

Postby talia11 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:45 pm

Aaron reckons the Commando has no idea about PT - he was fuming about the way he was training the guys - being a PTI in the Army is a very prestigious job open to a very select few (well was when aaron was in ) so he is fuming that the Commando makes it look the way he does...

talia11

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:45 pm

i have no idea who will be left, i had heard throughout the show that munna wasnt there to the very end so who knows. yeah i saw adros scars apparently they will take about 2-3 years to completely fade. he definately needed the surgery after losing all that weight and imagine the boost of confidence he would now have not having the carry around his past with him all the time. wish i could get my tuck shop arms done *huff*
kate_turner2000

Postby Vegetable » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:51 pm

It was sad to see Kimberlie go, but you knew it was gonna happen :roll: Munna wouldnt vote against sourpuss patty.... Oh well..... I really dont think that Chris will make it to the final 3, and even if he does, what could he possibly do between leaving the show and the finale? How could he possible lose anymore weight? (other than if he chops off a leg or something :) ) He looks sick!
I think he will have (hopefully) a really weak loss this week and be out on his unhealthy butt..... GO MARTY!!!!!!!!!
Vegetable

Postby Vegetable » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:54 pm

Oh Kate, Id like to have my tuckshop arms done too... and refill these empty sacks that were once called boobs before breastfeeding *sigh* :roll:
Vegetable

PreviousNext

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser