It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:20 am

Free Newsletter

The Biggest Loser Episode Discussion

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Vegetable » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:43 pm

Isnt it funny how they caught uo with Jules, and spoke about her when the eliminated housemates came back to the house, but never Sam? I know she had a deep vein thrombosis, but you never really heard anything else.... I hope she and Jules have managed to lose some weight, you would be so proud of yourself :)
I wonder about Sarah (who walked out in the beginning)..... I heard that she was not allowed back to the finale?? I wonder if she lost any weight on her own?
Vegetable

Postby slimmindown » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:51 pm

I'd be very suprised if sarah had changed her bad habits. Walking out on a chance in a lifetime like she had, means self sabotage to me, she obviously wasnt ready. I could be wrong ,for her sake I hope so :(
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:57 pm

we will see tonight if sarah is back. id be embarrassed standing there amongst everyone else who has lost weight if she hasnt lost more than the 10 kg or whatever she said she had lost since being on the show.
kate_turner2000

Postby electrongirl » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:25 am

Vegetable wrote:Isnt it funny how they caught uo with Jules, and spoke about her when the eliminated housemates came back to the house, but never Sam? I know she had a deep vein thrombosis, but you never really heard anything else.... I hope she and Jules have managed to lose some weight, you would be so proud of yourself :)
I wonder about Sarah (who walked out in the beginning)..... I heard that she was not allowed back to the finale?? I wonder if she lost any weight on her own?

They did do a catch up with Sam one time. I remember because my hubby thinks she is gorgeous!!

I think because Sarah left she has forfitted being any part of the show.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby electrongirl » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:28 am

**********SPOILER ALERT************************

Ok I am NOT HAPPY about who won!!!!! He looked awful and starved! And I really think he is underweight!

But I have to say, Munnalita looked FANTASTIC!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:00 pm

i remember when sarah was leaving everyone said they would see her at the finale. i think she shouldve played some part in it- at least to show everyone where she is up to or they could have at least said she didnt want to return or whatever like they did with tracey and the wildcard entries last year
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:09 pm

I don't agree that Sarah should have played any part in the finale....as I put in the other post, she walked out by her own choosing, broke her contract and refused to go back even when Bob went and knocked on her door....she didn't deserve a mention!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Chelle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:11 am

I agree with ally she walked out at her own lost. She never deserved a mention
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:42 am

nah i think she deserved a mention, at least so we know she is ok... this is the caring side of my coming out.
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:21 am

true. If she wasn't ready to be on the BL then she shoud't apply. She took someone's place that needed to be there. Good on her if she has lost weight on the outside. But still think that she's stupid for walking out on the show
Chelle

Postby Ally » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:03 pm

Yes that it true Chelle....I mean it is not as if you walk into that show blind...you know what is expected of you........if she wasn't "ready" to lose weight then she should not have gone through with it....
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:52 pm

i dont think she knew she wasnt ready for the show. she beat thousands of other applicants and there are a few interviews etc to get on the show not just one interview or audition. i really think she wants to lose the weight. there are a few people in this world who try different programmes for weightloss, to quit smoking etc it doesnt necessarily mean that one particular program is going to work for everyone. at least she didnt come back and stuff herself or anyone else around. she stood her ground and made it clear thats not going to work for her to lose the weight.
kate_turner2000

Previous

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser