It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:17 am

Free Newsletter

Finale....

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Finale....

Postby talia11 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:47 pm

Ok, I am still watching... but I have to say, the biggest surprises?
Munna - OMG!!! she looked amazing!
Michael, Mel, Damien and Kim.... all awesome...
And is it just me or does Shannan look bigger? My husband reckons he is training for a bodybuilding comp..... he is huge!!
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

talia11

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:51 pm

ok firstly...

i am so glad that munnawhinger did not win the money. i thought that they all looked pretty good but its amazing what makeup and hair stylists can do.

secondly i am pretty cut that they never showed what happened to sarah, and that jillian and bob didnt play a very big role in the finale.

i think michelle looked hot! she was smokin'! and showed up alot of the contestants! she looked great!

i am cut marty didnt win. i know adros trainer ray has been training chris on the outside with adro having a mentoring role on the outside for chris as well. i think chris looked sick, and mick said he looked like skeletor from HeeMan. haha.

also no one and i repeat no one is better than nollsy, are we going to see damien on australian idol next?! what the &^%$ were they thinking!
kate_turner2000

Postby Vegetable » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:59 pm

:( DAMN IT!!! WhY??? I agree Kate, chris did look SICK.... Patti looked good though, and she totally lost her bum too :) Munna looked bloody fantastic! And Sam, Jules, Alex! Poor Marty, he was the most deserving one of all..... My god, check out Mel's guns!!!! :shock: WOAH! LOL Couldnt really see much differenc in Laura or P'eta though.... They were all very inspiring anyway :D Kinda sad its over though :(
Vegetable

Postby Vegetable » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:00 pm

Oh, and I agree about Damien's singing... :?
Vegetable

Postby *KaTe* » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:01 pm

[b] I loved the finale, thought it was unbelievable!! They all looked soooo good!!!

Spewin Marty didnt win but oh well, kinda guessed Chris would win it ages ago! Marty looked fantastic, he's awesome! And Greg...REOW!! HA HA!

Munnalita looked MAD! I'm not a huge fan but she looked bloody great, I was very happy for her!

Kimberley was another shock- WOW..she is gorgeous!

Micheal looked hot as 2! Gosh it was such an awesome show!

And Patti looked really good too!!

I felt so proud of them all, its such a life changing thing to loose weight, is so motivating and so great!!

As 4 Damien, he looked amazing! And his band was really cool, hes a great singer! Thought it was good they gave his band a plug, why not! :D
*KaTe*

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:02 pm

i couldnt see a difference in laura either but i also think sam and kelly are still pretty big girls. whoever chose their dresses werent too clever. same with patis- it clung to every bit of cellulite - i said to mick i dont think id want to see them naked :shock: kimberlie has done so well too and mel- she is toned and terrific- a very beautiful girl :)
kate_turner2000

Postby talia11 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:04 pm

well.... I was stoked that Chris won - I thought he looked great....... and he deserved it, he may have been a bit of a porkchop at times but he was always honest about what he wanted out of it (unlike munna and Patti) and he went hard the whole way......
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

talia11

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:04 pm

*KaTe* wrote:And his band was really cool, hes a great singer! Thought it was good they gave his band a plug, why not! :D

i totally disagree with you there kate LOL when he was in one of the bedrooms during the show he was singing acoustic and he sounded great. maybe he was just nervous or something but i think they shouldve had someone else sing. bring back nollsy! his song 'lift' inspires me more than damiens band does!
kate_turner2000

Postby *KaTe* » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:05 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:
*KaTe* wrote:And his band was really cool, hes a great singer! Thought it was good they gave his band a plug, why not! :D

i totally disagree with you there kate LOL when he was in one of the bedrooms during the show he was singing acoustic and he sounded great. maybe he was just nervous or something but i think they shouldve had someone else sing. bring back nollsy! his song 'lift' inspires me more than damiens band does!

Ahh ok...well guess I wasent really paying that much attention! He sounded alright to me!
*KaTe*

Postby Chunkster » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:06 pm

Hey,

Not happy about that outcome but hey...it was pretty obvious it was gonna go that way!!!

Munnalita looked amazing and so did Kimberlie!!!

What a great show...I am gonna miss it although watching the finale has given me a boost to get into it a bit more now!!!

I want to look like Munnalita!!! :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wamVCMb/]
[/url]
Chunkster

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:08 pm

oh please dont say that chunkster- ever seen the kids show mr squiggle? haha
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:08 pm

Feels like a bit of an anti-climax this year. I am disappointed Chris won - only because he didn't exude any warmth and came across very one dimensional. Very driven and very focussed, yes, but lacking the emotional side for me to be able to click with him. Oh, and he has no idea how to clap in time to the music :lol: He looked so uncomfortable with Damo at the end, hahaha. Marty on the other hand was grinning like a cheshire cat :D He knows he's a winner even without the title.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby *KaTe* » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:09 pm

milkyway wrote:Feels like a bit of an anti-climax this year. I am disappointed Chris won - only because he didn't exude any warmth and came across very one dimensional. Very driven and very focussed, yes, but lacking the emotional side for me to be able to click with him. Oh, and he has no idea how to clap in time to the music :lol: He looked so uncomfortable with Damo at the end, hahaha. Marty on the other hand was grinning like a cheshire cat :D He knows he's a winner even without the title.

I agree with you 100%!
*KaTe*

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:11 pm

totally agree with you there sandra- definately felt that anti climax thing. i think marty will go on to do great things for other people, he seems to genuine and very inspirational :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Vegetable » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:12 pm

Mee Toooo!!! Totally Milkyway
Vegetable

Next

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser