It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Free Newsletter

Finale....

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby mrs c » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:40 pm

And who made the decision to put AJ in a satin dress???! Sooo unflattering. And same went for Kelly who looked better when she had her singlet and tights on for the weigh in.

I love love LOVED Laura's dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrs c

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:06 pm

LOL some of the girls were in satin and it looked not very nice... i thought lauras dress was pretty and suits her age however her boobs were lopsided lol. im so picky with things like this!
kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:09 pm

I think they must of had a sponsor dress them they were all in similar outfits really, even michelle. I think they would of all looked better in everyday clothes.
Good on them for loosing the weight, Adro looked fabulous and Kristy was flashed on for a moment from last year to and she still looks great. I'm glad they have kept off the weight.

I hope they take their time to loose the rest of the weight they want to, to give their bodies a chance to adjust. Imagine the shock on their systems. Especially Chris who obviously has suffered for his gain of a "healthy" BMI :wink:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Vegetable » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:20 pm

Oh I just remembered! Did anyone else see Kristy in the audience sitting next to David from last year? He looked the same size that he was at last years finale :shock:
Vegetable

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:19 pm

yeah kristie looks great especially considering she just had another baby and david looks the same as last years finale. apparently he is a big party animal!
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:50 pm

OMG I can't even remember who David was :shock:

And as for satin... I agree. Save it for slender slinky people, the stretchy, figure hugging kind that is.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:08 pm

david was the first the be evicted last year on the red team. remember he did the harbour bridge climb? blonde hair..
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:07 pm

I really wanted Marty to win, but it was not meant to be..... I think they ALL looked great (despite make up) I don't think it mattered whether they had "only" lost a certain amount I think they all did well!!

I still think that Chris had his sights set on the goal and he worked hard to get it....there is no way he could have starved himself and worked out to the extent he did, he would have collapsed....he is still well within his healthy weight range for his height....

Sarah didn't deserve a mention at all....she broke her contract and walked out....her choice, no one forced her and Bob even tried to get her back, but she wasn't interested...I think they had every right to not even mention her....she bought it on herself....

Is anyone here applying for next years show???
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Chelle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:07 am

Is anyone here applying for next years show???

No I wouldn't make it in I don't have that much weight to lose. Pitty I would love to be trained by Bob or Shannon
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:46 am

im with chelle i dont have that weight to lose but man it would be bloody hard in that house!

i disagree about sarah, she was a tool for leaving yes, however they could have at least said something like ' we wish sarah all the best with her weightloss, she was unable to join us tonight but since leaving the show has lost such and such of weight'. ive heard people say that she is doing promotional ads for her local fernwood. if they had the decency to tell us that tracey from last year wasnt coming back for the wildcard entry in last years show because she said no then they could have told us about sarah
kate_turner2000

Postby Luna » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:16 am

I agree Kate, a mention of sorts would have been in order, even just to say they wish her well in her efforts.

It's interesting what you've heard about her doing the Fernwood ads, I heard somewhere that she refused to take BL up on any offers of training outside the house and just presumed that she'd fallen back on her old ways and was probably the same weight as before. I never know what to believe :? but I always like a success story so I prefer your version. :D
Luna

Postby Vegetable » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:18 am

I use the weight watchers forum all the time, and the other day a few ladies said that she is a ww member, and attends meetings with them :) They said she has lost like 15kgs
Vegetable

Postby Chelle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:24 am

Good on her 15 kg is a good loss but imagine what she could of done while she was in the house. Silly Girl.
Chelle

Postby Ally » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:02 pm

If you remember back to when she cracked a tantie and walked out they did wish her all the best back then....I guess that is why there are strict rules in place.....if you break them, then you should not expect anything in return!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kamejoni » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:52 pm

I really really wanted Marty to win, he deserved it . Munnalita really shocked me, she looked fantastic, and Patti and Kimberlie did too. actually they all looked fantastic but i still think Marty should have won
kamejoni

PreviousNext

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser