It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Free Newsletter

Finale....

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby CrimsonThunder » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:39 am

My BL07 wrap up.

Very happy with both winners, I knew Chris would win and happy he did. I agree he looked very skinny but he did that so he could win.

Yay for Michael running up! SA PRIDE. :D

And Damien's singing was terrific, I'm going to be looking out for albums by his band. Hope they become big.
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby mrs c » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:11 am

I just heard that Today Tonight (a highly reputable source, I know) did a story on Chris claiming that he purposing put on weight before the first weigh in, so that he could lose even MORE weight.
If thats true it SO WRONG!
mrs c

Postby Alrischa » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:45 pm

Oh, I bet everyone did that. It's still wrong, though. If he drank a few liters of water before the first weigh-in and Marty didn't, he cheated and stole $170,000 from him. But how to prove it...?

~ Alrischa
Alrischa

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:35 pm

apparently according to adro who in conjunction with Ray K trained chris for the finale, chris didnt do cardio - which builds muscle but did a lot of running instead before the finale. whereas apparently marty had built muscle and why chris looked 'sick looking'. apparently chris is looking to put weight on now by building muscle.

i heard in a interview with chris that he wants to now do work with kids to teach them to be healthy etc. i know i wouldnt want chris teaching heidi to be 'healthy' if she was school aged. i hope its something that parents cant consent to before letting him work with their kids
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Tue May 01, 2007 12:13 pm

I am pretty sure if he had of "cheated" then there would be an uproar about it by the other contestants....I say give the guy a break, he worked for it, he lost the weight, ultimately if he did the wrong thing then he has to live with it......
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Previous

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser