It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Free Newsletter

Fiona on Jenny Craig ad!

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Fiona on Jenny Craig ad!

Postby *KaTe* » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:27 pm

Has anyone else seen her on the ad? Im not wanting to be mean but she has piled the weight back on, she's pretty big again! I understand sometimes it happens with weightloss ya loose some, gain some...but by the looks of her she has put on heaps. What amazes me is how much hardcore training they did inside the house and outside the house...then just to forget about all the hard work and pile it back on again!

Im sure she will do well with jenny craig, so good luck to her, she deserves to be at her goal weight. I was just shocked when I seen it as I thought she wouldve been able to maintain her weight. People just dont understand that you cant to back to the way you used to eat before you lost the weight. As it just comes back! Also drinking heaps of grog doesnt help either!

SMILE!!
*KaTe*

Postby shelbel » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:51 pm

I did see that yesturday, i was pretty shocked too, she's such a pretty girl hopefully she will get back on the wagon again and see her goals through.
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Chelle » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:59 pm

I havent see the add yet but she was on the radio the other week, saying that she lost 35 Kg with the biggest losser & piled on 30Kg after the show due to studying & lack of exercise. I will look out for the add it will be interesting to see her. Some of the girls saw on the forum saw her in a best & less catalogue a couple of months ago & she was modelng plus size clothing range.
Chelle

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm

Yeah I saw her a few months ago modelling the plus sized clothes in Best and Less catalogue...she does look like she's put most of it back on... :shock:
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:40 pm

omg i was going to comment on this ad earlier today but forgot about it. firstly i knew she had piled on weight because i had seen her in the best n less catalogue, she was on a video hits special hosting at some gig once and i saw the ad on telly. she looked stunning when she left the house, but like a lot of people in the real world they lose weight and put it back on for one reason or another. i heard the reason she put on the weight was because her and her family went overseas on a holiday and thats what contributed to the weight gain.

firstly i dont think she should be putting the blame on 'unrealistic weightloss' of the tv show she was on. she lost the weight and it was up to her to keep it off. no one else. its not like she had to lose more she only needed to maintain it and i think that it is her responsibility and i dont like that she plays the blame game.

and secondly i wish she would dye her hair to match her eyebrows. :shock:
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:13 pm

So I went on the jenny craig website & saw a pic what she looked like, I though I will post a pic of her i hope it worked becasuse my last one's didn't

Chelle

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:14 pm

WOW :shock: That is a BIG difference! She looked so beautiful on the finale too...
Playboy_bunny

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:15 pm

oops not to say she's not beautiful now lol u know what I mean! :shock: lol
Playboy_bunny

Postby shelbel » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:20 pm

LOL i know what you mean!!

The top doesnt really do much for her either!

Sorry, im not meaning to turn it into a bag fions session!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:28 pm

Yeah I know! I always remember that was one of her main reasons for losing weight, because she wanted to dress in 'trendy' clothes to suit her age :cry:
Playboy_bunny

Postby shelbel » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:41 pm

It will be interesting to see how she does on jenny craig, look at kirsty alley!

BTW im 1 post off my 100!! I better save it for something spectacular!!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:29 am

as i said... dye the hair the eyebrows dont match!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:12 am

LOL
Playboy_bunny

Postby *KaTe* » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:33 pm

LOL @ eye brow comment Kate, I agree it looks better when eyebrows are matching ya hair colour!

I agree with everyone...but as I said earlier what amazes me is how you could go through all that hardcore training and not learn anything. I dont see the point in loosing all that weight and piling it back on, when she has had top trainers teaching her how to maintain her weight...

The training they did on that show was so intense, the training I do sometimes makes me feel sick, and thats nothing compared to what they did.

Meh I dunno, for me personally I guess I have alot of will power, and know that I do not want to ever put the weight on that I have lost due to:
1)The amount of money I have/am spending to keep healthy
2)The emotional side of loosing weight, am looking forward 2 being able to live a little more and maintain a healthy weight for me
3)All the horrible (:D ) training sessions I have done/am doing...why would I want to go through all that to waste it?

But good luck to her, she will look good in the end.

SMILE!!
*KaTe*

Postby Ally » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:50 pm

mmmm well I don't think she is as big as they are making out she is...have a look at the part in the ad where she is in a much tighter fitting top and she doesn't look as big as she did in that top.....I think it is a very clever marketing scam by JC to make it look like she will have lost more weight than she has......we all know ourselves that there are some clothes that make us look a lot fatter than what we are........
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Next

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser