It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:09 am

Free Newsletter

Losers in Who

Discuss the hit TV show Australia's Biggest Loser here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:49 pm

I agree Kate, I can really relate to Kristy :)
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris! My god dont get me started on chris.....there for all the wrong reasons...I thought he was heartless, mean, selfish....hmmm too many more nasty terms to describe him ;) I HATED the fact that he won....they have had to change the rules of TBL for next year that you MUST eat your required calories each day, because chris was sometimes only eating porridge for breaky and nothing else! (no wonder he pulled such huge numbers :roll: ) *sigh* I thought he looked rank at the finale, far too skinny, gaunt in the face, he had no muscle at all.....(remember how fab some of the other blokes looked, all muscly under their shirts? ;) ) His BMI was too low for his height, he looked starving and awful....Marty should have won...they should bring in a rule that you cant go below your healthy BMI to win.... *sigh* Ill get off my high horse now! :D (sorry If Ive offended anyone, I just couldnt STAND chris!) :twisted:
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby chubba momma » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:15 pm

madeline wrote:SPEAKING OF HOT- Shannon the trainer was my sole reason for watching. What a spunk.

OMG i soo agree he was spunky !
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Previous

Return to Australia's Biggest Loser