It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:46 pm

Free Newsletter

Beware - you may be offended

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby electrongirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:33 pm

loveat116 wrote:
electrongirl wrote:Ella,

First of all I just want to say that I don't think anyone is angry at you. I think most of us are worried about you.

Secondly if you are being looked after by a GP thats fantastic. I don't think a doctor (at least I'd hope) would allow you to do something that would endanger you.

The only thing I am concerned about is that you are being looked after.

I think alot of people on here were shocked by you and your feelings about your weight.

I think when people are faced with something like this, alot of us don't know how to react.

Please don't think you've done anything wrong, because you havn't. I just hope you are getting the support and help you need.

Dont worry, I have so many people watching me like a hawk. And i am getting a lot of support, please everything just focus on there own goals and problems, because I cant assure you enough that i am OK!

the thing is though Ella, this is a support forum, we are all here to help everyone, not just focus on our selves. otherwise we wouldn't need the forum. We'd be going along all by ourselves.

If you post something we all read it. So you cannot expect people not to get involved.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:40 pm

Far out. Talk about being attacked.

Lush Gal, my post was NOT an attack on Kate, okay. It's just unfortunate that she was like the 5th person leaving who kind of made me go "ok, maybe I should say something here?" I won't admit that it was aimed at Kate because it was NOT aimed at Kate. It may have been prompted by her leaving, but it wasn't directed at her.

By the way, what you are saying about Ella is cruel. YOU may have been a bag of bones at 48kg or whatever that weight was, but Ella isn't trying to get down that low!? She is trying to get to 54kg with the help of her GP. And yes, she has bravely admitted she has suffered in the past from eating disorders. But what is wrong with that?! It's in the PAST, and we've been here to help keep her on track when we've felt she might be viewing herself in the wrong way. Does she not deserve our support like everyone else here!?

I'm not angry at you at all Ella, I think you're awesome, I'm just angry that people would dare to make you feel so bad about having problems in the past. It's obvious you're getting help through this new outpatient program, and that's fantastic. You didn't have to share that with anyone here but you have, and that is brave!!

Soon2beayummymummy - that was exactly my point! To just ignore the censored and get on with it!! You seem to be the only person who GETS it.

Now it's WWIII with people accusing me of slagging off Kate when I wasn't doing that, I have no reason to!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby loveat116 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:45 pm

zeedeveelgirl wrote:Far out. Talk about being attacked.

Lush Gal, my post was NOT an attack on Kate, okay. It's just unfortunate that she was like the 5th person leaving who kind of made me go "ok, maybe I should say something here?" I won't admit that it was aimed at Kate because it was NOT aimed at Kate. It may have been prompted by her leaving, but it wasn't directed at her.

By the way, what you are saying about Ella is cruel. YOU may have been a bag of bones at 48kg or whatever that weight was, but Ella isn't trying to get down that low!? She is trying to get to 54kg with the help of her GP. And yes, she has bravely admitted she has suffered in the past from eating disorders. But what is wrong with that?! It's in the PAST, and we've been here to help keep her on track when we've felt she might be viewing herself in the wrong way. Does she not deserve our support like everyone else here!?

I'm not angry at you at all Ella, I think you're awesome, I'm just angry that people would dare to make you feel so bad about having problems in the past. It's obvious you're getting help through this new outpatient program, and that's fantastic. You didn't have to share that with anyone here but you have, and that is brave!!

Soon2beayummymummy - that was exactly my point! To just ignore the censored and get on with it!! You seem to be the only person who GETS it.

Now it's WWIII with people accusing me of slagging off Kate when I wasn't doing that, I have no reason to!

Thanks for sticking up for me, i dont mind if people comment but I have been saying for FOREVER that i am doing this under my doctors supervision, ever since I came here, and I just dont feel like proving myself every five minutes.

Clean slate everyone?
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby electrongirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:47 pm

loveat116 wrote:Clean slate everyone?

thats what I have been trying to achieve for hours...

PLEASE I have a migraine now!!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Sassygirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:48 pm

I think we all need to head to the local pub for a few rounds .......
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby electrongirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:49 pm

god yes..

drinks on me ok...

water all round??

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby loveat116 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:53 pm

YES!

But a water for me, I have to drive!
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby milkyway » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:53 pm

What happened to my group hug? :( :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Sassygirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:55 pm

I will have a gin and tonic with the tonic on the side !!!!

OK group hug - one, two three .............

Sassygirl

Postby electrongirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:55 pm

milkyway wrote:What happened to my group hug? :( :P

I think people got annoyed with all the ass grabbing

i so tired.... too tired for this. I;m old you see and I had a late night cleaning for a stupid rent inspection....

so please no more.... lets be nice.. nice is... well nice...

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby electrongirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:56 pm

Sassygirl wrote:I will have a gin and tonic with the tonic on the side !!!!

OK group hug - one, two three .............

do you know I had never tried a G & T until recently. wasnt bad

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Sassygirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:57 pm

Nicely said Nikki :D

Sassygirl

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:02 pm

so r we going to the pub or having a group hug or focusng on the clean slate or all hmm well hopefully people come back or people dont leave anymore because of what people write, leave if u must because u want to. CAN I HAVE SOMETHING STRONGER THAN A MIDORI anyone???
soon2bayummymummy

Postby electrongirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:04 pm

well at the pub we will all stand on a piece of slate thats been cleaned and have a group hug (no one touch my ass ok!)

I'll add a bit of tequila to that midori for you

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:10 pm

gosh its been awhile since i had tequilla, hehe befor hubby and in my party stage of my life, o dont touch my butt after ive had a drink, i wont be able to stop laughing
soon2bayummymummy

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chatting