It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Free Newsletter

IM SOOOOOO BORED!!!!!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

IM SOOOOOO BORED!!!!!!

Postby shelbel » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:11 pm

Gosh im so bored!! There is nothing happening at work, ive played on facebook, checked my emails and here on the forum repeatedly, i cant go home because everyone else has and someone has to be here till 3:30, Im going insane!!!!!!

Whats everyone up to today? Give me something to read here people!! :D LOL
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby electrongirl » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:14 pm

I'm bored too!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby shelbel » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:16 pm

We'll start a club for the insanely bored!!

Hey at least its not so hot today! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby Sassygirl » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:33 pm

Bored three!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby oostevens » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:44 pm

add me as # 4 in the boredom club :P

one of our programs is down, so i dont have much to do.

i have 15mins left. and like shel i have been on facebook, emails and am now here again.
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:51 pm

yeah me to, i cant wait to get a new job or start up my new business from home
soon2bayummymummy

Postby shelbel » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:21 pm

At least if you had your work at home you could do housework or catch up on things when its quiet, But i dont like the idea of taking my work home with me, hahahahahaha, ok sorry, poor taste joke!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby Chelle » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:34 pm

It would smell abit if you bought your work home shelbel lol

You could in a spiritial way??
Chelle

Postby shelbel » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm

Haha, yeah it would, yuk!

Oh id rather not even in that way, id perfer them stay with their families, my mum warned me about bringing my work home back when i first started, and i made sure i completely shut myself off to that sort of thing. I do talk to them if i 'feel' anything.

Bit off track but *** Warning*** Following post may be sensitive to some readers! :!: :!: :!: :!:

I had the strangest feeling the other day at work, and it wasnt a good feeling either. There have only been about 2 or 3 times that ive had any real sort of feeling from work since i started at the cem a year ago. I think ive let my defenses lapse a little. Anyway this one i was actually scared to go into the chapel, like it was a very real feeling of dread, i didnt even want to look at the place. I got a big feeling there was something nasty in there, all i could sense was black and fear. Ive been in there a hundread times before and since, but it was just this one time, i dunno what it was but i surrounded myself before i went in there thats for sure!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby electrongirl » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:07 pm

thats really freaky cause when I was a teenager, I used to cut through the local cemetary home from school cause it was quicker, it never freaked me out.

I even went there for dawn service when I was in the choir before it got light and it didn't freak me out.

Then one day I was walking through as usual and I got the most awful feeling of dread and that something was after me. no censored.

I ran out of there and never cut through there again.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby shelbel » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:11 pm

Chills!!!! I totally believe in spirits, how can anyone not when things like that happen!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby Schteve » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:44 pm

Normally, I'm really not a very superstitious person. Being a scientist makes you want solid hard facts before you believe anything. :P

But when I was on a holiday in Crete, we went to this really old burial place where they buried Kings and other nobles. You walked down a small flight of stairs into a cave which was like the burial chamber. I went into quite a few of them, and had been through a few really old graveyards at other sites. Then one particular chamber I went into, I instantly got a really cold shiver up my spine and just had an unexplainable strong urge, like a voice inside me, saying 'get out!' It was very weird. And my mum said she felt it too, just in that one chamber, none of the others.
Schteve

Postby electrongirl » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:55 pm

another thing that happened to me, when we first moved to Perth, my mum, sister & I were looking at houses to rent and we looked at this one place that was really old and had been refurbished and was really lovely. But when we were at the bottom of the stairs in the front living room my sister & I both got the weirdest feeling. Neither of us said anything until after we left.

When we got back to the Real estate office the lady behind the counter asked us if we liked it and I said "Its nice but kind of creepy" and she said "Well the woman who used to own it was a "healer" apparently and a woman died there"

yeah we didn't end up renting that place.

Anyone in Perth, its on Canning Highway in Como. Its a beautiful house, (not sure if its still there) its about halfway between The Como hotel and the Freeway.

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby oostevens » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:38 am

i believe in the spiritual world. I am a christian so yeah i know a bit of it, but more the good stuff. Hubby has had quite a few good and bad spiritual encounters like the stuff you guys said. Some people are more intune or i dunno, maybe when people do something involving spirits in their life in the past, they become more intune to it or something. I don;t know, but people get bad feelings about places or times or what not, if its a bad feeling i would go with it :p but yeah i have a whole diff view on spiritual world :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:46 am

My office is haunted by a man in robes - quite weird sometimes. We are built near an Anglican Church and I am thinking that it could be an old priest who is disgruntled that we are on "his" property. He can be quite mean - he makes his presence felt by rattling and moving large heavy filing cabinets - spooky.

Also in my first job, I worked in a building that used to be a home for wayward girls - it is quite old.

You always had the feeling that someone was watching you. I had to be there at 7.00am one morning to set up for a conference and it was the most uncomfortable feeling. Our main meeting hall used to be the infermary (sp) and quite often you could hear babies crying - not joking here!

Also we had a chapel on the grounds and it had a crypt underneath - I swear no one would go down there because it was so creepy!

ANother story, I am on a roll, my sister was hit by a car and killed when she was 9. My mum got pregnant with me soon afterwards and up until I crowned in the hospital - there was a smell of all flowers that used to follow my mum and dad around. As soon as I was born - it disappeared. Mum said that the doctors were so amazed by it. We put it down to my sister staying around until mum and dad were happy again.

My sister has smelt the same fragrence when she had her 4 children - everytime (she was close to my sister).

Anyhow it has never happened to me - but sometimes I feel that I am not alone - not a scarey feeling - just a feeling a complete peace.

I love hearing stories about the unexplained!!!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Return to Just Chatting