It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:41 am

Free Newsletter

Do I suddenly LOOK that dumb!!!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Do I suddenly LOOK that dumb!!!!

Postby oostevens » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:06 am

Arg I am sick of people thinking that I know nothing! I am not dumb, I am a fast learner, and I did pretty well at school. AND I have a BRAIN!

Had someone at work today, show me how to do a simple thing on the internet, HELLO!!!! I LIVE OFF THE NET!!!! I think I know how to do stuff! Arg. I am not stupid!

And then another workmate, checked that I could read! On the order he mentioned I had to fax copy of the invoice to a client, which I read and took note of. I couldn't do it straight away as the order is not in stock yet so i took the details down and put it next to my comp. He comes out and checks that i saw the info on the order and was going to fax it. Many times before, he has checked that i have done what was on the order, i mean HELLO i can read! i am not illiterate!

ARRRRG!

I am already having a bad day! I feel super bloated, and PMSlike and now i have people telling me how to function!

I thought today would be a good day, i even woke early and worked out. So far, all i wanna do is go home!
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Mandie » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:10 am

How annoying! Just try not to sweat it Rach.. you are better than them, just keep on doing a great job and they will feel stupid for doubting you!
Mandie

Postby oostevens » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:25 am

[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:33 pm

Im sorry you are having a crappy day :(

Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Re: Do I suddenly LOOK that dumb!!!!

Postby help6363 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:02 pm

oostevens wrote:Arg I am sick of people thinking that I know nothing! I am not dumb, I am a fast learner, and I did pretty well at school. AND I have a BRAIN!

Had someone at work today, show me how to do a simple thing on the internet, HELLO!!!! I LIVE OFF THE NET!!!! I think I know how to do stuff! Arg. I am not stupid!

And then another workmate, checked that I could read! On the order he mentioned I had to fax copy of the invoice to a client, which I read and took note of. I couldn't do it straight away as the order is not in stock yet so i took the details down and put it next to my comp. He comes out and checks that i saw the info on the order and was going to fax it. Many times before, he has checked that i have done what was on the order, i mean HELLO i can read! i am not illiterate!

ARRRRG!

I am already having a bad day! I feel super bloated, and PMSlike and now i have people telling me how to function!

I thought today would be a good day, i even woke early and worked out. So far, all i wanna do is go home!

Oh, I am so sorry! People are so silly sometimes. I am rather angry at the people at your work......how dare they do this to you and judge you!

Hang in there! :D
help6363

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:45 pm

Oh isn't that irritating.. I get that sometimes, some people even tell me how to do some gym exercises and stuff!! And I'm like "I know, I'm a personal trainer, and actually - you do it like this" :P :P Hahah nah I try to be nice about it though..
But it can rub you up the wrong way for sure, specially if you're having a bad day already!!
zeedeveelgirl

Return to Just Chatting