It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Free Newsletter

A big week ahead

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

A big week ahead

Postby JL77 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:28 pm

Well I have a huge week ahead and thought I would just jot it down to calm my nerves alittle.

Tommorrow is my last day at work, was suppose to be Friday but thats when my bil funeral is so I got to take the day off and I am taking Thursday off to plan a few things for the funeral etc, so its going to be a interesting day, especially seeming I havnt been nack since last Thursday because of my bil.

Then so Friday is the funeral which is going to be a huge emotional day and then on Monday next week I start my job, I am so nervous now but its (I am going to make it) a great freash new start to my life.

I am going to then start watching what I eat as I think I have to much on my plate until next week to worry about my eating and I am also giving up smoking. I been doing really well, I have cut back alot which is a start. I need to stop as the pic of my bil when he was nearly dead has freaked the sh!t out of me.

Anyway thanks for listening, love yas :D
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:46 pm

Goodluck for the new start on monday with ur weightloss and new job
soon2bayummymummy

Postby Playboy_bunny » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:53 pm

Good on you for starting over :) It sounds like you have some positive things to put into place now :) (((HUGS))) to you, Im sure the funeral will be hard hun. I will be thinking of you xxxx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:47 am

Good luck on your weightloss and your new job. Good on you for quitting smoking. Trust me it is one of the hardest things to quit but you can do it!
chubbywife79

Postby Mandie » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:59 am

good luck with everything - sounds like you're having a challenging time at the moment but next week you will be right back on track.

quitting smoking is the single best thing you can do for your health - ever - and the benefits are enormous. so stick at it, you can do it :)
Mandie

Postby JL77 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:48 pm

The funeral was really nice, he had a lovely send off. I mean it wasnt a enjoyable experience but it has put everyone at ease and yeah I dont know how to explain it

I am getting so nervous about my job now. One more day till I start. I cant believe its finally here, I am so scared lol

And smoking well hubby got drunk last night and brought me a packet and said I am buying this and then I want you to promise me you wont have anymore. So I have made my promise to him and intend to keep it..
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Return to Just Chatting