It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Free Newsletter

Update!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Update!

Postby chubbywife79 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:31 am

Hi everyone, I thought I update you guys since I know you guys are wondering what going on. Well great news I wasn't pregnant I got told it was false news. But we don't know what causing my pains. I went back to hospital on Tuesday night and they didn't do much except just a x-ray and ultrasound. They found nothing wrong just my liver isn't looking healthy and the doctor reckon that it not my liver not causing my pain. So they sent me home saying it just a mystery. So since I got home on Wednesday I been in bed resting and I'm typing this in pain so I won't be on much longer. If I had to rate the pain level it a 7. When I eat and drink it make it worse. I hope I come back soon. My diet gone out of window especially when hubby look after me and doesn't like to cook healthy!
chubbywife79

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:05 am

omg omg thats no good at all. gotta love when they send ur home with no help, i hope u feel better soon.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby JL77 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:26 am

wow thats no good. I hope your doing ok, and I wouldnt worry about at your diet at the moment. I mean I think you should eat well as food may trigger your pains ? but dont stress about weight loss at the moment. Did that make any sense lol

keep us uodated
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Return to Just Chatting