It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:29 am

Free Newsletter

The Quit Coach

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

The Quit Coach

Postby JL77 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:32 pm

OMG what a FANTASTIC website for ppl who are trying to give up the smokes.
I was searching on the net last night for some encourgament not to pick up another smoke again and i came across this web site.
You sit there for about 20 min and do a survey on yourself about your socila life, work environments and also home envioronments and it emails you back a report about yourself which is suprisingly very good and pretty spot on. Its a full page document and they are not trying to make you buy there products etc.
Then on the day you say your going to quit they send you a reminder email and for a week weeks after that they send you out encouragment emails etc.
The info on the web site is fanastic and I just wanted to tell you guys incase anyone wanted to give up

I acutally stopped for about a week but now I am smoking again, it is so hard this time round. But the girl who I see every day at work who is the one I smoke with is leaving tommorrow so again, bye bye ciggies :D I cant wait, I feel really ready now with the support from the web site
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:34 pm

Cool! I'll definitely tell my fiance about that site. He's looking to quit this year and this could really help him.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Chelle » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Thats good that you smoking buuding is leaving hope that you can succeed this time Goodluck sounds like that the web site will really help you to quit for good.
Chelle

Postby ***absolute_zero*** » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:23 pm

I have to agree its awesome I gave up last august and haven't looked back the quit coach helped alot!
~~~Hugs Tam~~~

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzOso3A/]
[/url]

***absolute_zero***

Return to Just Chatting