It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:38 pm

Free Newsletter

What part of you do you love

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What part of you do you love

Postby Nikerz82 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:16 am

What a great thread, its a nice change from the normally what dont you like about urself questions. :)

I like my eyes they are blue/green depending on what im wearing and I have really long thick eyelashes that people always comment on.
I have small wrists, nice hands, nice ankles, big boobs and nice shoulders. Now my legs are toning up Im liking them too :wink:
Nikerz82

Postby NewMe » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:38 pm

I love my skin and eyes. I also think I have a very unusually poretty face that looks better without the chubbiness (read double chin look).

I think it important to be positive and remind yourself that you can only be beautiful if you feel beautiful!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqW2v1C/]
[/url]
NewMe

Postby ForMe » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Great thread people. I always used to say my legs were good no matter what I weighed but lately with a bit of age theres a bit of saggy thighs, I am sure nothing that couldn't be sorted with proper exercise (mental note: no more excuses, join the gym this week!)

So I will say now its my skin, I look at my mum who is 82 and she has great skin, looks heaps younger, so I guess that's just good genetics. I like my hands cause they are square and strong and that makes me feel strong sometimes and I like getting them dirty when I garden or cook. Most of all I like my mind which has served me well and created a survivor. I feel like I can learn something great everyday if I put my mind to it, and I feel like I now finally have the ability to forgive myself for past mistakes in many areas of my life. Its the only way to move on and just get better at finding peace and contentedness. But not too much! I don't want to be content with my weight and level of fitness because I know I can do better. That's why we're all here looking for connection and motivation I guess. Well done.

Hayles
xx
ForMe: Hayles
ForMe

Postby holly80 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:04 pm

My eyes are the only thing I am fully comfy with

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby kittykat84 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:29 pm

easy for me. I like my boobs :D They've always been my favourite thing! I like my eyes too. That's about it really!
kittykat84

Postby Shay » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:43 pm

kittykat84 wrote:easy for me. I like my boobs :D They've always been my favourite thing! I like my eyes too. That's about it really!

Me too! Mainly my boobs. Everything else I dont like :(
Had my baby girl Leah on 13/12/10!

Weight at 40 weeks: 81.5kg
SW 4 days post-baby: 74.4kg
CW: 67kg

1st mini goal: 72kg - DONE!
2nd mini goal: 70kg - DONE!
3rd mini goal: 67kg - DONE!

4th mini goal: 64kg
Shay

Postby chubba momma » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:15 am

I like teh colour of my hair and i also love the fact i have two beautiful children!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby loveat116 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:53 am

I love my stomach.. its always been the part of my body that has never given me trouble! I'd like it to be more defined though!

Ooh and I like my hair. It curls AND straightens really well, and its my natural brown colour.
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby Tummygirl » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:42 am

I love my face, eyes and boobs. Boobs will no doubt get smaller as i do but hopefully not to much.
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby HappyBella55 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:25 am

I was once told by a guy that I have sexy looking hands :lol: I like my hands cos they are small and delicate looking.

I can't pin point any other body part that I like about myself. I can find faults with every part of my body.

Oh wait, particular features I like are my eyes and lips, according to the boy I have very soft plump kissable lips :lol: :roll: :P :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Previous

Return to Just Chatting