It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Free Newsletter

What junk food DON'T you like?

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What junk food DON'T you like?

Postby hysterical_oliver » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:54 am

POPCORN!!!!

We have movies at work every week and we got a popcorn machine. After learning how to make it with all that disgusting oil that changes consistency with the seasons and the tub of salt and the MICE RUNNING THROUGH THE KERNELS can't eat it ick ick ick ick ick ickcickckcickkcicciickkcicckkcick! Also that coloured Christmas popcorn, never liked that though, no mice related incidents there :mrgreen:
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Postby Fiona25 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:28 am

Thankyou HO for turning me off popcorn :D Hey, this thread was great for me, no more HJ's and no more popcorn :lol: I don't like the coloured popcorn either, but I do love salty, buttery movie popcorn...no more though :o :lol:
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby Tummygirl » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:14 pm

Only take away food i dont really like is Red Rooster only because I had food poision from it. Also not a big fan i deep fried fish the oil content makes me gag. But Potato and Gravy from KFC man i could live on that stuff and i dont care whats in it or not lol YUMM :P
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby Tarz » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:28 pm

I hate fish, so i'm not likely to buy the deep fried fish, not a fan of fast food, apart from that junk food like chips and chocolates i am a sucker for and can't help myself, thats why i won't buy any when shopping. If they are there i will eat them pretty quickly.
Also not a fan of dominos or pizza hut would much prefer a cheap pizza from the frozen section of the supermarket.
Tarz

Postby Nikerz82 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:30 pm

OH Im with you I love potato and gravy from KFC. I dont like the fillet o fish from mcdonalds. everything else is all good in moderation.
Nikerz82

Postby Tummygirl » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:38 pm

I like the frozen pizza from the supermarket but always ad my own toppings to make it more exciting. :D Hate Pizza Hut and Pizza haven etc my god i found one..only like take away pizza from a real pizza shop.
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby lng86 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:15 pm

This is really interesting. Hee hee!

I don't like grease...

I hate when your fingers look have oil on them after eating deep fried food. I'm referring mainly to calamari - and the sorts. Don't exactly know why.

I think my body has Zenical naturally in it - my body just hates fat. Which is a good thing - because I try to maintain a low fat diet!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby NewMe » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:03 pm

I hate anything but Mcflurries and Frozen Cokes at Maccas.

I hate Pizza Haven and Pizza Hut pizzas as they are so fatty and no where near as nice as local joint.

I hate Red Rooster. For some reason their chicken tastes awful to me too but I eat roast chicken from other take away places!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqW2v1C/]
[/url]
NewMe

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:28 pm

It's quicker to list the junk food I do like. Vegetarian pizza with no cheese. That's it. I can't eat anything else because nothing else is vegan safe.

On one hand it should make it easier to lose weight because I don't face the same temptations most people do. On the other hand I managed to gain the bloody weight in the first place without those temptations so it kind of makes it all a moot point for me! :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Czarina » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:28 pm

Hotdogs, Dagwood Dogs, any of that sort of stuff is repulisive - yuk!

The smell of chips or pies covered in tomato sauce make me feel sick, bluergh...
Czarina

Postby HappyBella55 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:14 am

I can't stand McDonald's, Hungry Jacks, KFC and Pizza Hut but OMG give me Chinese and Thia and Indian and Italian and Japaneses and my control weakens :lol:
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby big_love » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:00 pm

scallops..like the battered, deep fried potato cake things....

eeeeewwwwww...I nearly threw up watching them eat them on TBL...YUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Tarz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:10 pm

big_love wrote:scallops..like the battered, deep fried potato cake things....

I use to love them, if we got chips i would request 3 scallops for myself. I hadn't had them in ages and on the Australia day long weekend when we went camping we got fish and chips and i ordered 2 scallops for myself and i couldn't eat it. It was tooo oily, i don't know how i ever ate them.

I also couldn't eat the fried onions. Sausage rolls (never liked them) KFC style chicken etc
Tarz

Previous

Return to Just Chatting