It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello all!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello all!

Postby Fiona25 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:28 pm

Hey guys!

Currently writing from the hotel computer on my holiday...I just can't stay away from you guys :mrgreen:

Having a GREAT time at lovely Kirra Beach. Arrived yesterday arvo and have not really stopped since we arrived. They have a great gym here with a very fancy x trainer, 2 exercise bikes, a reebok step, a few weights, sauna, pool, spa etc.

I was up at 6am QLD time this morning and off I went for a walk/run on the pavement by the beach for 30mins this morning, then hit the gym. Then went shopping and played around at time zone like a big kid :oops: Had a killer snickers gelato too :P Then more gym this arvo (30mins) and a lovey walk along the beach tonight with hubby.

Man, i'm trying hard to relax and enjoy myself but I really don't want to put on weight, not expecting a loss either but don't want to blow all my hard work on a week away.

Heading out for dinner tomorrow night where I will fully enjoy a steak with diane sauce *not even gunna go there with calories* hehehehe.

Hoping to head to Adventure Parc through the week which kind of looks like a boot camp maze type thing. Ropes, tyres, bridges etc, a day of exercise pretty much but it looks like fun. Wow, never thought i'd want to exercise on my holidays...this time 4 months ago i'd never have guessed :lol:

Ummmmmmmmm, not much else but just wanted to pop in and say hello, don't have much time to get around threads and such but will have a good look when I get home on Sunday, well, on my days off from work anyway :P

Bye for now!
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Re: Hello all!

Postby bferbear » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:40 pm

I remember you saying something about indoor rock climbing, if you are at Kirra there is supposed to be a place at west burleigh (10 mins up the road) phone number is 5593 6919 after a quick google search.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wfrtWWa/]
[/url]
bferbear

Postby Fiona25 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:00 pm

Oooooohhhhh thanks for that bear!

We went to surfers paradise today coz hubby seemed to think there was indoor rock wall climbing there but it was gone!

So I will def give the Burley one a call, thanks mate :D
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby big_love » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:04 pm

ooohhh hope you have a great time fee! Sounds like excellent fun! Enjoy the steak!!! :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Glad to hear you're having such a great time, Fiona! I hope you continue to enjoy yourself up there. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby GoddessInside » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:22 pm

OMG so much for having relaxing holidays ? I know when I go away all I do is sit and veg ... hint hint ;) :mrgreen:

Glad you are enjoying yourself...hurry home safely.... I Miiiiissssssssssssssssss our chats :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Return to Just Chatting