It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:09 am

Free Newsletter

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Sassygirl » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Hello to everyone! Hope you are all doing well with your goals in this weightloss journey and a BIG WELCOME to all the newies around this board. Welcome aboard!

Just an update with me. I finally quit my job. My last day is 11 April, 2008 just in time for school holidays. I am sooo excited, yet soooo scared. I know I have done the right thing as far as my children are concerned - but it still was a hard decision to make.

Those who remember me would also remember the problems I had with my bosses - and how horrible it was working here for a time. But I am going to miss the good friends that I have made.

Anyway I am going to be a stay at home mum for 3 months then off to do a Teacher's Aid Course in July - I cannot wait.

I guess I feel strange because they are advertising and replacing me and I havn't even gone yet ... going to hate teaching someone my job (payroll) but hopefully the newie will be nice!

Weight wise - I don't even want to go there. Perhaps when I get my life in some sort of order - my weight might fall into place. Will keep you posted.

Take care everyone.
Hugs Michelle
2008 - my year to be great!!

Re: Update

Postby holly80 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Hi, I am a newie so I dont know you yet. Thanks for your welcome. This bored is great, although can be really quiet at times yeah?

Congrats on leaving your job, teachers aid would be a fantastic job. I am a childcare worker, wanting to get out of it and have never thought of doing that... Might look into it myself.

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!

Re: Update

Postby shelbel » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:54 pm

Hi Michelle! Great to see you poke your head in and give us an update! :D Wow i can imagine how nervous yet excited you must feel, who knows you might love being at home so much you dont want to go back to work!

Good luck and keep us updated!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)

Return to Just Chatting