It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Pleased with myself :)

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Pleased with myself :)

Postby Tarz » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:51 pm

Well i just went to the gym and two things happened that made me smile.
1: I hopped on the treadmill and did some jogging and mi had to keep pulling my pants up because with each step my but crack was starting to make an appearance. (pants have probably just stretched from being worn 2 days in a row, but i have never had that happen with them before)
2: When i went on the rowing machine i looked at my arms while i did and i definatley saw muscle!!!!!! I have muscle!!!!! me!!!!!!!
Just thought i would share that because i am so pleased with myself. Also i just went and looked at some of my old photos and i was disgusted! I got really bad. And as soon as i get a photo of myself i will post them but the photos i got on the weekend aren't full bodied and i have huge shadows over me. Will aim to get some this weekend because i know there is a difference.
Tarz

Re: Pleased with myself :)

Postby ali76 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:33 pm

Yah!! How good is the feeling of your clothes falling off?! Thats brilliant...how much more incentive has it given you...

Well done!! :mrgreen:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby hysterical_oliver » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:09 am

Well done Tarz! It's so important that we see the changes in ourselves :mrgreen: Congratulations!!!!
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Postby Cac33 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:01 pm

Wow Tarz thats great! Can't wait to see your progress pics once you have posted them :D
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:45 pm

That's great Tarz! It's such a confidence booster when you finally see the effort paying off in the form of loose clothes and visible muscles. Well done!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby HappyBella55 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:34 pm

Yay, that's awesome Tarz :D

When you can start seeing the results of your hard work, it makes it all the more worth it.

Fab work hun :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby holly80 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:40 pm

YAY well done, thats so cool. Keep going and i bet you will look great fro fiji :D

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby Tarz » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:31 pm

holly80 wrote:Y well done, thats so cool. Keep going and i bet you will look great fro fiji

I hope so, 4 more weeks hopefully 4 more kilos and i'll be under 75 woohoo

Thanx everyone!
Tarz

Postby Tarz » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:31 pm

Hi Everyone again. Just had something happen at work that i am very happy about.

I am currently working reception and administration and getting slowly trained up to start as a sales rep. and when i say slowly i mean painfully slow! So far i have a total of 9 stores to go and vist and take 1 day out a fortnight to go see them. Well today i was just informed that the number of stores i will have in my territory is being bumped up. From 9 to 31!!!! Which is huge because that means i will need to do 7 or 8 stores a week and i would be able to do max of 4 stores a day which means pretty soon my 1 day a fortnight on the road will be twice a week! Which is fantastic to me because it brings me closer to a full time rep. And hopefully i will get out there soon and they won't be able to find a full time rep and i can move into the full time role!!!!!! This would help me so much! Company car (free petrol!!!!) work phone, more pay, be on my feet allday burning ALOT of extra calories and not getting bored enough to eat and i would be finally out of reception! I was told at the beginning of the year that it wouldn't be until next year that i become a full time rep but i don't want to wait till next year i want it now. I'm ready for it and i feel i can do it. People at our conference were telling me that i should say something to my boss because they think i should do it too but i'm to scared to ask. But hey in the mean time 31 stores!!!!!!
Sorry if that got a little confusing just had to share my excitement!
Tarz

Postby Cac33 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:45 pm

Well done!! Thats great news :D

What type of products do you rep for?
Cass

Cac33

Postby Tarz » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:53 pm

Sorbent (toilet paper & tissues)
Plush (toilet paper)
Purex (toilet paper and tissues)
Libra (pads and tampons)
TENA (incontinence products)
Handee Ultra (paper Towel)
Handee Tuff Mate (paper Towel)
Deeko (serviettes and plates)

(I have a linen cupboard at home full of toilet paper, pads, paper towel and tissues)
Tarz

Postby Cac33 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:05 pm

At least it is something that you will always use!! Glad to hear its not chocolate or something naught because that would be way too hard to resist working with but not eating. :mrgreen:
Cass

Cac33

Postby Tarz » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:15 pm

Thats only a problem when you become friends with a cadbury rep.. or when you do a store refit - the store has to provide lunch when you do that and last time it was chips and bbq chicken, rarely sandwiches. Doing a refit tomorrow so i hope its something good that they give us.
Tarz

Return to Just Chatting