It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Free Newsletter

So who got given Easter choccies at work??

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

So who got given Easter choccies at work??

Postby electrongirl » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:47 pm

Luckily I work with guys who don't normally think of things like that so I was lucky, but in previous jobs (especially big offices) people were always handing out choccies the day before Good Friday!

So, did you guys get bombarded with them?
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Re: So who got given Easter choccies at work??

Postby HappyBella55 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:23 pm

Gawddddddddd yessssssssss :x. I got a large cadbury bunny, a lint bunny and lots of tiny baby eggs. Though, I was also one giving them out too :lol:. I did eat 3 little baby eggs and the rest I'm leaving in the fridge for the boys to eat. Lets see how strong willed I'll be at resisting them :lol: Lucky that's all the easter eggs I'll be receiving.

This morning on Sunrise, Mel said Aussies eat 1kg of easter eggs each :shock:
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Re: So who got given Easter choccies at work??

Postby holly80 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:48 pm

Funny enough I was not given any this year by staff or children. Nor did any of the other staff. I was going to get a carton of eggs and put them in the staff room but I went homr sick on Friday so wasnt there after lunch time when I was going to get them. Every year I normally walk out with heaps of chocolate. I think this year ppl are over it though, I know I am. Itsthe first year I am not excited about Easter. Or maybe it is I am getting older. Older Yes but I will always believe that there is a rwal Easter Bunny like my mummy tells me :lol:

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Return to Just Chatting