It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:38 pm

Free Newsletter

Comfiest Bra Ever! (Sorry boys!)

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Comfiest Bra Ever! (Sorry boys!)

Postby Czarina » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:23 am

Got myself a new bra the other week that is actually comfortable - Berlei Barely There - and it has the best shape too. No more east-west boobs for me! It took me so long to find a bra that came in 16DD (I think they go up to 22E) and wasn't completely horrible. I mean, it's not the sexiest bra on earth, but it's nowhere near a 'Grandma' bra! I highly recommend! So sick and tired of Target, etc, where the majority of bras only go up to 14C, they don't seem to make many bras for women who actually have boobs! Anyway, I've found my new bra!
Czarina

Re: Comfiest Bra Ever! (Sorry boys!)

Postby Cac33 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:38 am

I was just talking about needing new bras on my thread yesterday! I have the same problem trying to find bras that come in sizes about 14C.

Will keep my eye out for berli barely there, where did you it from? Problem is I live in a country town so there isn't as many big department stores so might need to hang out for when I go to Sydney.
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby MissE » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:54 pm

I'll check it out, one of my motivations for getting back on the wagon was getting fitted... as a 14F!!! how can i still be a 14 but have gone from a DD to an F?!?!?!?!
Life is too important to be taken seriously!
MissE

Postby electrongirl » Thu May 01, 2008 1:20 am

I might have to check this one out too! I'm a 16E so I find it hard to find good ones too!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Czarina » Thu May 01, 2008 11:08 am

Cac33 wrote:I was just talking about needing new bras on my thread yesterday! I have the same problem trying to find bras that come in sizes about 14C.

Will keep my eye out for berli barely there, where did you it from? Problem is I live in a country town so there isn't as many big department stores so might need to hang out for when I go to Sydney.

I got mine from a local lingerie shop in Bendigo, and the lady who served me told me it was the best selling bra in Australia, so hopefully you will be able to find one somewhere. :D
Czarina

Postby ali76 » Thu May 01, 2008 11:09 am

Oh dear....me and my 12Bs are feeling very depressed...!! :shock: :oops: :roll:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Czarina » Thu May 01, 2008 11:11 am

MissE wrote:I'll check it out, one of my motivations for getting back on the wagon was getting fitted... as a 14F!!! how can i still be a 14 but have gone from a DD to an F?!?!?!?!

This is becuase the cup size of a DD will actually be smaller on a 14DD than say and 18DD, it's relative to the size of the band. So it looks like you've gotten smaller, but your boobs haven't!
Czarina

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu May 01, 2008 1:42 pm

I'm going to have to check that one out. I recently spent over $100 at a bra shop getting three properly fitted bras. Unfortunately they're a bit tight and the silicon strip irritates my skin. A week later I went to Dimmeys and picked up a bra and panties set for $17. It seriously the most comfortable and flattering bra I have ever worn. I have to go back and get another few sets I think!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby MissE » Sat May 03, 2008 2:49 pm

Czarina wrote:
MissE wrote:I'll check it out, one of my motivations for getting back on the wagon was getting fitted... as a 14F!!! how can i still be a 14 but have gone from a DD to an F?!?!?!?!

This is becuase the cup size of a DD will actually be smaller on a 14DD than say and 18DD, it's relative to the size of the band. So it looks like you've gotten smaller, but your boobs haven't!

Nope, I've actually put on weight, I have been a 14 the whole time but the girls have taken off! I should be grateful, I guess... haha
Life is too important to be taken seriously!
MissE

Postby milkyway » Sat May 03, 2008 5:22 pm

I love the Barely There bras, too. I think I have about 5! They're a bit worn out though and need replacing, but I've had them for a good year, at least :)

I bought mine on special at Harris Scarfe for $29 (on special) and earlier I'd paid $49 at Myer.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Rustie » Tue May 06, 2008 12:43 am

OMG i have 2 bras in this range and im gonna buy more... they are so so so awsome!!!

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby Czarina » Tue May 06, 2008 12:08 pm

MissE wrote:
Czarina wrote:

Nope, I've actually put on weight, I have been a 14 the whole time but the girls have taken off! I should be grateful, I guess... haha

Whoops, misread your previous post. And yes, a lot of ladies out there would be grateful if that was the first place they put on weight! :lol:
Czarina

Return to Just Chatting