It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:12 am

Free Newsletter

what a wake up call

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

what a wake up call

Postby holly80 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:32 pm

Hey all. I have not been on for a while.. For a few reasons..

One i thought I was bringing a downer onto the forum, I just got sick of being so motivated and then gave up the next day, which made me way to ashamed to come online to tell you all.. and Two, I have had alot going on and I was finding it hard to deal with.. Some of these things included, mum having a heart attack, me having knots in my neck and bad which gave me migrains, work was getting me down, I was sick with the flu and the list goes on.. I said when mum had a heart attack that I was going to give up smokes and eat well. well suprise suprise, guess what i didnt.... !!! not that, that suprises me...

And a few days ago I got some really sad news that my pop has lung cancer and only has a few weeks to a couple of months to live. he gave up smoking over 40 years ago so I dont want to aggreviate the chnace i may also get it, because i have always been parinod i will go out that way, which i dont want to of course....

So I think its time in my life, where i actually do get serious about this... both diet, smoking ang generally looking after myself. I have a condition called ulserative colitis and I cant live like i do any longer.. Its all in the mind and will power which i need to find within myself to be strong..

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Re: what a wake up call

Postby holly80 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:08 pm

can u delete my mebership please

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby jilliansmyhero » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:09 pm

hey holly sorry to hear everything isnt go so well for u, hope everything turns around soon for u.
jilliansmyhero

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:20 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about your pop. I hope he manages to hold on for longer than the doctors predict and I hope that he isn't in any pain.

You've had an awful lot to deal with recently. I can understand why diet and quitting smoking ended up taking a back seat. I hope you decide to stay on the forum. And whether you decide to stay or leave I hope things work out for you and you manage to quit smoking.

Take care of yourself,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby chucky » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Sorry to hear about your pop ...
MELANIE

13/10/08 - 88KG
GW: 70KG
chucky

Return to Just Chatting