It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Free Newsletter

Ali's wedding stuff...

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Ali's wedding stuff...

Postby ali76 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:46 pm

You guys are so beautiful to me!!

I've been looking at corsets and suck me in underwear to get rid of the lumps and bumps!!! Hahah! :lol:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Gordz » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:50 pm

any good links? hahahahah
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Start date: 12/8/2013
Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go
Gordz

Postby Alexandra » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Gordz, there will be no revealing of our secrets, ok...this is also a family show....
Ali, I also did this for my wedding but getting them off afterwards (I'm talking wedding night here) was a problem...hubby was wondering why he was "off limits" initially and why I disappeared into the bathroom so quickly hehehehehe....it was tricky :wink: opps, I'm hoping this is not too much information :oops: :oops:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby ali76 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Hahaha....no pics, sorry Gordz!!

Alexandra - I love it!! I have found some beautiful corsets though that...in my opinion....are hot!!! I was thinking about the corset, with nice matching undies...and maybe wearing those body shaper stockings...maybe!!!

OR...maybe I'll just keep pushing to get to my target weight...?!
ali76

Postby MissReena » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:57 am

Haha body shapers love it. My mum has bought a pair of the just under bust knickers and they make me laugh every time she puts them on but Geeeez they make her figure smokin! It looks like she has lost like 2 dress sizes!!!

For our wedding I am lucky that my dress is corsette style so its gonna pull me in all on its own! I cant wait to see your pics Ali, you are going to look amazing and your day sounds like its going to be perfect xox
2009 is my year to Shine

Wk1 - 2kg, Wk2 - 2kg, Wk3 - 2.9kg, Wk4 - 3kg
MissReena

Postby warriorsgirl » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:36 am

The teddy suits are quite cute and sexy...
They kinda look like a one-piece swimset, u knw the ones Im talking about???
But all depends on wat dress ur wearing, and I have no idea/experience about weddings, so ignore me if its useless info.
warriorsgirl

Postby Alexandra » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:03 am

Ali, *hehehe* that's exactly what I had, a corset and matching undies (if you could call them that :oops: ) and those shaper things on the bottom half because I'm a pear shape and my thighs and buttocks are my problem area :oops: Gordz, you shouldn't be reading this thread *slams the door shut* A little embarrassing story is that I packed my wedding/honeymoon lingerie and when coming home from NZ we had a few things to declare which hubby decided to pack in the large suitcase. Being the overly honest person he is, he had a list of everything we bought and decided to get everything out and somehow, the red and black lacy lingerie and corset etc was suddenly on top and flung around the airport bench in order to get to all our items to declare (wouldn't want any wine to break, had to make sure everything was padded properly!) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: This is the last time hubby will be packing! Of course, he couldn't have picked the socks, or the singlets or something inert like that. There is nothing like seeing 5 big NZ blokes all standing around giggling at your underwear :oops: :oops: :roll: oh well!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Previous

Return to Just Chatting