It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:30 am

Free Newsletter

Is this rude?

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Is this rude?

Postby mindy32 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:48 am

Hey Ally,

Im finally replying again! I will certainly tell you how I like it, you thinking of moving up to Townsville with or near him? To see how things go?

Im terrified, hopefully I like it!!!
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby Gordz » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:23 am

From experience Mindy, take the bare essentials with you, move other big stuff up when you're comfortable :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Start date: 12/8/2013
Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go
Gordz

Postby mindy32 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Lucky for me I dont have much to take anyways! Live with my mummy at the moment, and most of our stuff is already up with Dan anyways, washing machine, beds, etc. Only things I need to take is clothes, my craft stuff (im a crafty nerd haha), and myself! We'll fit it all in Max (that's my car lol) and just drive it all up, so it should be all good. The moving of things doesnt bother me, if we end up trying to get Daniel transferred back down here, the army will pay to move all our stuff anyways.
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby ali76 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:00 pm

mumnbub wrote:I dont have much faith in internet dating so thats enough for me to say he is a jerk!

I'm about to marry a guy I met on the internet!! We were both on a paid site which I think sorts out the people who are sincere...I mean, if it were to take the pi$$ you wouldn't pay for it would you?!

I couldn't be happier...I love him to bits!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby ali76 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Oh...BTW...Sandradee....yes it was rude and you can and will do much better than that jerk!!! :mrgreen:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Freddy » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:55 pm

I agree with Ali ^^^

I as well married a girl I met through the internet. I couldn't have been any happier than I am with her. Obviously, anyone has his/her down sides, but I don't think anyone has to put up with the prank your date pulled on you.
Freddy

Postby Ally147 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:04 am

Hi Mindy...

Yes i would be thinking of moving up to townsville to be near him..... i was supposed to be going up on the 4th to see him for a few days but it fell through :'( I was very very sad. So at this point im going up to see him at Easter and we'll go to Cairns.... Providing the "fight" we had the other night resolves itself lol!!!!

Ur a very lucky girl :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIbKc5e/]
[/url]
Ally147

Postby mindy32 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:58 pm

Well there you go Ali, I didnt realise you met your man on the net!

Aw Ally, that sucks, I hate when I dont get to go see Dan like I planned! Just go up there, even if its only for a couple of days, I say just do it, I always thought it was silly to opnly go for a weekend but now i do it whenever i can, its worth the money! Uh oh, I hope the 'fight' does resolve itself lol.
*****Belinda*****
mindy32

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:51 am

Hi folks,
how did I miss this funny thread...wow, can't believe THAT guy is still single, and for 19 years, who'd have thought.....run forest run....sorry, sarcasm aside...
I met my husband on the internet..it was a dating site. I met three guys before him and had three dates (very quick ones at that!). You have to be selective and weed out the non genuine, just want a root rat, bad ones. However, as I know and many others...there are genuine people who are lovely and looking for love on the internet BUT you have to be careful...there are also big time losers who have no social skills (not that that issue precludes you from lifelong partnership) but there are jerks that you need to avoid at all costs - case in point - so you have to be careful and very selective. Hehehehe, funny discussion folks, Gordz, what a catch you are....who is the lucky lady :wink: :D updates please.......
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby mumnbub » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:43 pm

I am actually feeling slightly jelouse now... there seem to be so many of you who have found love via the net but I was never lucky enough. The only guys I met were after a one night stand- not that they would tell you this up front :evil: or had no idea how to hold a conversation other than when typing it... The last one was a complete desarster and now just can not bear to do it again. Unfortunalty it makes it hard for me to meet a new guy as i am a single mum so dont get to many chances to meet guys, no one would look twice at a woman out with a small child - kids can be a bit of a turn off :(
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby electrongirl » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:01 am

mumnbub wrote:I am actually feeling slightly jelouse now... there seem to be so many of you who have found love via the net but I was never lucky enough. The only guys I met were after a one night stand- not that they would tell you this up front :evil: or had no idea how to hold a conversation other than when typing it... The last one was a complete desarster and now just can not bear to do it again. Unfortunalty it makes it hard for me to meet a new guy as i am a single mum so dont get to many chances to meet guys, no one would look twice at a woman out with a small child - kids can be a bit of a turn off :(

Not true! I have been a single mum since I was 18 and have had 3 long term relationships and dated in that time (14 years)

I met my hubby on the internet but it wasn't a dating site. It was a place called Red vs Blue which is the last place you would ever think to meet a potential partner. But the fact we were both on there meant we shared the same interests.

Maybe join some online forums about things you are interested in. I know lots of Star Wars fans who met their wives/husbands on Star Wars forums. Same as things like car forums, snowboarding, computers, gaming, movies, etc etc.

Also I have to say, geeks & nerds are the best guys. They are sincere, sweet and very smart.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Previous

Return to Just Chatting