It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Traveling!!!!!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Traveling!!!!!!

Postby matchbox » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:59 pm

bel you are soooo lucky that trip sounds fantastic! how long are you in greece for and where are you going?? i am sooooooo jealous, i love it there!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby lng86 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Bel - your trip does sound amazing!

I am off on an overseas trip in 6 weeks and 5 days!!!

I am going to Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, France, Croatia, Italy, Greece and Turkey!

SO SO SO SO SO excited!

Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

We are basically 'winging' the entire trip!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Julz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Wow what a worldly bunch :D Furthest away I have been from Sydney is Gold Coast a couple of years ago lol. I would love to get to the USA- take the kids to disneyland, skiiing in the swiss alps and get one of those little luxury huts over the water in Vanuatu. Maybe one day........
Julz

Postby mindy32 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Oh Ing, your trip sounds so exciting too! How long are you away for? You're going to lots of the same places as me, how lucky are we hehe.

I'm so excited Lexi! We're only in Greece for 7 days, 2 in Athens and 5 in Santorini. I absolutely cannot wait. Santorini is one of our longest stops, will be so nice to just relax there!
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby matchbox » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 pm

oh awesome! what are you going to do in athens? i LOVE it! if you love shoes you HAVE to go to a shop called 'migato' and if there's any markets on, definately go to them - they're so different to here! and of course you have to go to the acropolis. and if there is ONE thing i recommend that you will NOT regret - you MUST go and eat at a place called 'thanassis' its in the plaka in athens - TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!! probably one of the best meals i had in greece!! (and i was there for a month with mostly home cooking) you MUST go there its SO fantastic!! there's 2 or 3 of them i think, if you ask for 'thanassis' the locals should all know what you're talking about. if not, take me and i will show you around :mrgreen:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Traveling For a New Place...

Postby wristbandsnow » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 pm

I know what you mean about mortgage, we're going to get back right on it after this trip...PROMISE!!!! lol... we're lucky ours is quite a few years old now, so we've taken a year off putting absolutely everything into it, and dropped the payments down a fair bit. But after July, its all going back in there :evil:
:arrow:
Last edited by court on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam spam spam
wristbandsnow

Postby longy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:39 pm

I feel so used :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMpdEJU/]
[/url]
longy

Postby mindy32 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Oh I love shoes, I'll definitely have to check it out!! And the hotel we're staying at has a rooftop bar that has views of the Acropolis which is pretty cool, I can't wait!

Haha I will probably take a fairly big suitcase Lexi, you may be able to fit if you're flexible lol
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Previous

Return to Just Chatting