It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Free Newsletter

HAPPY FRIDAY

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

HAPPY FRIDAY

Postby Gordz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 am

Ok so it's friday.... how are we celebrating?!

A) Plans?

B) Estimated calorie intake?

c) Plans to work it off?

:mrgreen:

I'll start. I plan to have a parma for lunch, and a home made low fat carbonara for dinner. just been to calorie king... it says a serve of carbonara is 952 calories! hahaha not mine... theres not sposed to be any cream or milk in carbonara :P I'll work it off with 10ks on the tready and maybe some crunches
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Start date: 12/8/2013
Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go
Gordz

Re: HAPPY FRIDAY

Postby Jisgone » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:24 am

its thursday in perth! (typical perth always waiting to catch up!)
ill be doing my last exam tomorrow morning, working in the arvo and drinking at night!

estimated calories: ill be too drunk to remember

plan to burn them off: throw them up saturday morning?
Jisgone

Postby court » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 am

hhahahahhaha GOLD!

Ok plans plans plans...
Today calories will be plentiful! (not too many during the day but relos coming over tonight) I have allowed for two pieces of gourmet pizza (the healthier kind) a tonne of salad and a few wines and vodkas dum di dum...
Working it off? Netball match tomorrow, step class sunday and hopefully some bike riding in between!

Yew!!!
court

Postby Julz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:18 am

oh wow so it is Friday lol I had it in my head that is was monday :? My hubby does shift work and works 3 12 hr shifts sunday-tuesday but got called in for overtime today. He hasn't done o.t in so long I just had it in my head its the beginning of his work week so its monday again.

Can't say I have any plans so its just going to be another boring old day for me, I am considering painting the kitchen though as soon as it warms up enough to walk out to the shed and get the paint. Hubby will be shocked if I do it lol. Calorie Intake hmm I don't know I haven't done shopping yet and the only meat in the house for dinner is t-bones or mince so it will probably be around the 2000cal mark. Not going to feast today, I did that yesterday after weigh in we had kebabs for lunch :twisted: was so yummy I don't even want to think how much fat/calories that had. I usually get a beef one with cheese, sourcream and salad and have a can of soft drink, I tried to make it healthier by having a half as much chicken, salad, tabouleh and no cheese/ sour cream- hommus instead and water instead of soft drink.

Working it off- hmm well have to go for a walk later to pick daughter up from school, hubbys stolen my car today as his is at the mechanics. So theres 40 mins walking, 200 sit ups, an exercise dvd not sure which one yet and maybe some wii fit free step if I can find anything on the idiot box worth watching tonight.
Julz

Postby Kellicopter » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 am

PUMPED for Friday!!

Fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch and 2 slices of gourmet veggie pizza for dinner! yum! No plans though, I out-planned myself last weekend end ended up fat and hungover bleeeeeergh ;)

Tomorrow is Yum Cha and will be working it off with an arvo Body Attack class
5 kg's to goooooooo. The hard 5 ;)
Kellicopter

Postby longy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:24 pm

plan to burn them off: throw them up saturday morning?
Love it!!!! :lol: :lol:

PLans for today....well I'm sick at home-my boss told me not to even turn up after leaving early yesterday :( So I'm planning on moving between couch by the fire, computer and bed all day today! Cals not too much of an issue- didn't feel like brekky, (but have to coz of antibiotics) so it was veg on toast, leek and pumpkin soup for lunch and not sure if I'll be awake for dinner...

Oh my goodness how I am wallowing!!!!! How funny!!!

Have a great weekend peoples!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMpdEJU/]
[/url]
longy

Postby Jisgone » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:01 pm

I just finished my last exam and the clock just ticked past 3pm.
Is that too early to start drinking?
Jisgone

Postby Gordz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:35 pm

i'm with you joolz. *cracks a bottle of red*

i had a whole pizza for lunch, and it was fkn delish. o i'm skippin dinner tonight and just havin a few bottles instead.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

I apologise for the inevitebly degrading quality of posts i shall make tonight. You've been warned!!!! :mrgreen:
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go
Gordz

Postby Jisgone » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:45 pm

I agree with that warning!
After the week ive had the faster i can get drunk the better :)
big plans for tonight gordz?
Jisgone

Postby skinnymini » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:22 pm

great post gordz :D I ate really healthy all day and have enough points left in my calorie king to have a couple of slices of thin and crispy and 2 bits of garlic bread yummmmmmmmmmmmmm haven't had pizza for 5 weeks! I will be doing combat tomorrow morning at the gym before getting my hair done puttin my glad rags on and heading to the races (in a tent with food and drink all paid for!) hmmmmmmmmmmmmm don't ask me what I will eat because I probably won't remember! but I am gunna go and dance it off all night! its gunna be a big one this weekend I am on holidays for 2 weeks and gettin the keys for our house that we have just finished building on Monday yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and can't wait to read your posts once you have had a few LOL :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgAe0m9/]
[/url]
skinnymini

Postby matchbox » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:13 pm

calorie intake: too high, no idea, going to get worse with my homemade shortbread :mrgreen:
working it off: nup. just nup. :P
tonights plans: dying my hair and taking it easy 8)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Gordz » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:04 pm

wow, well i didn't even get to make any drunk posts last night. i had (another) pizza for dinner, thankyou persuasive housemate :evil: and fell asleep watching the footy... i'm going to hammer out about 30km on the tready today to compensate, lol.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go
Gordz

Return to Just Chatting