It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Free Newsletter

It really bugs me!!!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

It really bugs me!!!!

Postby Carley » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Everyone has their thing that bugs them right? One of mine is feeding children and babies crap. I'm so frustrated seeing small children, one year old babies eating kfc and McDonald's at 9am. Anytime actually. Or parents putting coke in bottles for them. Seriously WTF? Is it really that had to feed your children healthy? I'm not saying treats are bad, but every day. No wonder why there are so many obese kids out there.
If the parents won't teach them to eat right, then who will? I put so much effort into Scarlett's and Jasmine's diet because it is my job to teach them to eat healthy. To look after their body. Scarlett is on a growth spurt, today she has eaten, All bran cereal, banana, a punnet of strawberries, a small yoghurt, fritz, cheese, rice crackers, two apples, home made apple and passion fruit juice, and chick peas. Really it's not that hard to feed your children healthy. Some people are just too lazy. *sighs*
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Re: It really bugs me!!!!

Postby glam1 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:34 am

Oh i hate that too. Another is seeing pregant women eat crap or worse starve cos their getting fat- no darling its called a baby! :evil:
glam1

Return to Just Chatting