It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Steve Irwin

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Ally » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:47 pm

I have just watched Terri and her emotion is so raw it hurts. She is trying to be strong and she is definately committed to making australia zoo bigger and better, but this woman needs time to grieve the man she loved so deeply, her soul mate. I think she did a fantastic job and she should be applauded for keeping her husbands burial site private.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Alicia » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:02 pm

I just watched it too, and it broke my heart all over again... I cried and cried!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Alicia

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:35 am

aw!! i am still really depressed in a way. mick went to bed at 8.30pm so i didnt have him laughing at me crying but he asked if i was ok this morning so that was good!

in a way i am so happy that terri and steve had 14 wonderful years together and the fact that steve HAS lived. in the short 44 years he was here he did so much for flora and fauna and the world. he really was a wildlife warrior.

terri spoke with such admiration for him. and i think ray martin did a really good job too. even though i was crying the whole way through- even during my quick loo breaks whilst the ads were on!- the biggest bawling session happened when she said that she walked down the spiral staircase and she broke down because he was meant to go first. i fell to pieces then.

its wonderful that she is going to make australia zoo bigger and bigger, and ill definately be making a visit there within the next few years :)

p.s. i agree ally, good on her for keeping his burial circumstances private. i do believe he was buried there at australia zoo though, near his mum.
kate_turner2000

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:08 am

The interview also had me in tears so many times,
on two occasions I even saw my husband with shiny eyes (and he's not normally an emotional sort of guy)
Terri's pain and deep love for Steve were evident.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:57 am

I saw the part when Teri was mentioneing about the spiral staircase - when she broke down 'cos Steve always goes first incase she tripped and fell, so very sad - made me cry.

I also read an article about it this mornign in The West Australian Newspaper, and Teri said that one of the hardest things was when their son Bob said, "I wish I could get sick so I could go to heaven with Daddy". My god, that made me cry and I'm crying now....what an amazing thing for such a little boy to come out with, made me think about Connor being in that situation and how that would just break my heart too, hearing my son come out with something like that. Wow :cry:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:59 am

yeah it was sad Hayley :(

i was just looking at steve irwin stuff on ebay and the amount of money that people are selling things for is ridiculous. i went o his zoo a few years ago and brought a couple of posters (still in their plastic) for about $14.95 some people have them on ebay for $200 .... WHAT THE? i cant believe some people are using his death to cash in! some people are even selling their new idea and womans day's?! i buy them every week and i dont seel them on ebay for ridiculous amounts of money!
kate_turner2000

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:41 pm

Here's the 51 minute Interview between Terri and Ray Martin
Click Here - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8641907015
Dolly

Previous

Return to Just Chatting