It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:30 am

Free Newsletter

Idol

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:59 am

hell yeah! go damo!! two touchdowns!! never happened before in idol history! i thought the songs jess sung were crap for her. of all the mariah carey songs! why that crap one?! and chris and dean sucked big time. i think its deans night to go!

p.s. i voted for damo twice because he sang twice and got two touchdowns!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:21 am

I reckon that there were other Mariah Carey songs better than that one I agree...but I think she did really well with what she was given....next week should be interesting to see what the judges come up with!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby slimmindown » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:35 am

I quite enjoyed Jess's performance she certainly has got some star quailty about her. Damien was super sensational last night for sure. I loved " crying" I with Kyle would of loved to of heard him sing the whole song.
I really think Dean should go, he hasnt quite got it in the vocal area for me..
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Hayley » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:18 pm

WOW! Go Damien! I loved his performances and think he has a magnificent voice, just so beautiful and a bit haunting too! I love it. He got 2 votes from me and I think he deserves to go through to the next stage. I'd love to see him win because it would make him so happy but then again, a part of me doesn't want him to win, cos In my opinion - the record company/song writers destroy the idols once they've won. I'm worried that if he wins they will write crapy songs for him and that he won't get a chance to show his creativity and natural talent. That's just what I think anyway, if that makes sense?????

I also love Jess, I think she's a gorgeous young woman - what a happy, excited, friendly, lovely natures young woman. I voted once for her too.

I like Chris but didn't like his performances last night.

I don't think much of Dean and hope he goes tonight, cos I feel the other 3 are more talented than him. He should just stick to modelling in my opinion - he's too much of a pretty boy and I don't think his voice is very strong at all.

Wow, what a b%$ch I'm being today. Hee hee.

Go Damo and Jess.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:43 pm

i agree hayley :)

dean would be good as a model or maybe on neighbours or something! hey it worked for reality star blair! lol.

also i like damien but i agree about winning. it would be great to see him win but the winners never get the recognition they deserve. i much prefer nollsy to guy sebastian! lol.

jess is very good too! the best female to come out of idol i think vocally. but she has had a record contract in the past as has lavina williams. this is the first year those with recording contracts in the past or if they currently have one are allowed to be in idol. i think for damien it will really help push him into the industry. wehther he is the winner or runner up.
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:52 pm

:shock: I didn't know that Jess and Lavina had both had record contracts!! Geez you learn something everyday!!

I agree with you Hayley, but I think Damien is the real stand out at the moment it just depends as to whether the public agree!!

I don't think you are being b%$#y at all Hayley, we all have our opinions and I think we are entitled to share them!!!!! LOL

I always thought Dean would be better off as a model!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:07 am

well i thought dean wouldve gone. ....

i guess he just has a big fanbase of teenage girls who want to see him win. this may get nasty.... lol
kate_turner2000

Postby Fairie » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:35 am

Yes Dean should have gone not Chris.Image
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:14 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how could that happen . That pretty boy doesnt have anywhere as near the talent of chris
Darn tenny bopper votes gRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR if Damo dont win thats it im never eveeeeeeeeeeeeeer watching idol again
:cry:
JUles
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:02 pm

make sure you vote for him jules and get everyone you know to vote for him too!
Last edited by kate_turner2000 on Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:04 pm

I agree - I don't think Dean has anywhere near the talent/singing ability/personality/stage presence of Chris. It should have been Dean's turn last night! Arrrhhhhh!!! I think Dean is just getting through on his looks and I really don't think that's fair......I understand that they have to appeal to the public but surely they should have singing ability too?!?!? It is a singing competition in the end, not a modelling one! I'm annoyed.

If Dean doesn't go next week, and instead, Jess or Damien goes - I'm going to be mighty p'd off and I won't watch idol anymore either!!!!
Hayley

Postby slimmindown » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:36 pm

I'm with you Hayley, I wont be impressed if Dean makes the grandfinal, but then I suppose its up to us to vote . My vote will go to Jess :D
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Ally » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:49 pm

Oh yeah I was cranky when they read Chris's name out too!! I really thought that Dean should have gone. You won't get past the teenager vote unless you want to spend a lot of money (as it is the parents that end up footing the bill) I think Chris will still go far!! I loved his voice and I think Dean had better come up with a bit better performance, I agree with Mark Holden..he has just lost it.

I tried to vote last night, but because of daylight saving down south the lines had already closed even though they said they were still open!! stupid daylight saving, just gives me another reason to hate it with a passion!!! LOL
[/url]
Ally

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:22 pm

Daylight saving????? How many hrs are you ahead of Perth now Ally? Perth starts daylight saving on 1st December I think. Will be interesting to see what happens to Connor's sleeping habits when that starts - oh well, earlier mornings for me I guess.
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:50 pm

qld dont have daylight savings, nsw does and the rest of the east coast :) i think we are now 3 hours ahead of perth :)

p.s. yes it buggered around heidis sleeping patterns too :S
kate_turner2000

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chatting