It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Free Newsletter

Stretch Marks :(

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Stretch Marks :(

Postby ladysophie » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:49 am

Yeah I was told to try bio-oil, but it doesn't seem to be working!
ladysophie

Postby kaithsandy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Hey my wife used stretch nil cream though out her pregnancy and she didn't get stretch marks.
kaithsandy

Postby finishyoyo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:19 pm

RachB wrote:Hi all,

During all 3 of my pregnancy's I used cold pressed almond oil with a few drops of mandarin oil and I never got one stretch mark :P but you have to rub your bully with it 2 times a day so morning and night, and the smell is really nice to :o

Hope this helps someone :)

Rach

Thanks rach i will tell my friend about it she's going to have a baby soon maybe a week or so. Anyways thanks for the info.
finishyoyo

Postby RachB » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Thanks rach i will tell my friend about it she's going to have a baby soon maybe a week or so. Anyways thanks for the info.
finishyoyo wrote:
RachB wrote:Hi all,

During all 3 of my pregnancy's I used cold pressed almond oil with a few drops of mandarin oil and I never got one stretch mark :P but you have to rub your bully with it 2 times a day so morning and night, and the smell is really nice to :o

Hope this helps someone :)

Rach

Hey did it help at all???

Rach x
RachB

Postby onlygirl » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 pm

I saw a show on lifestyle which trialed and rated stretch mark creams from the cheapest to the super expensive and palmers pregnancy stretch mark cream came out on top.
I used it a bit for my first pregnancy but got lazy and very huge due to giant bub and too much fluid so still ended up with horror belly. My friend used nothing and has a perfect tum. I think some of it has to be the luck of the draw. Good luck though. If you find a miracle cure let me know.
onlygirl

Previous

Return to Just Chatting