It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:47 pm

Free Newsletter

I hate stupid people!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

I hate stupid people!

Postby dearne » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:05 am

Sorry to vent like this but it makes me so angry, angry is an emotion, emotion is bad for the soul and the waistline!!!!

i hate stupid people at them dam big companies, if anyone works in one of these large companies please satisfy my curiousity as to whether people in the same team actually talk to each other!!!! :x

its very annoying when i send something to a company, in fact it was 2 things, and no one bothered to push the little button that says "received" or "completed", which means that im the poor censored who has to yell at a poor girl on the other end of the phone telling her that the company are idiots because everything has been received and they shouldve finished it by now :twisted:

anyone else have anything they need to vent about, i feel an angry thread!!! :!:
Dearne
dearne

Re: I hate stupid people!

Postby brendan » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:13 am

Wow, Dearne

I'd hate to get on the wrong side of you :shock:

Seriously though, I think most people have had one experience or another. Just the other day I had the same company ring 3 times trying to get me to leave Telstra for them, they even made it sound as though they were Telstra under a different name. I kept on telling them that I wasn't interested, and for them to stop calling me. It didn't stop them calling for the fourth time the next morning - I lost it too, and told them to censored off! ... and I'm generally such a placid person.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic
brendan

Postby dearne » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:16 pm

placid people are the ones you have to worry most about!!!!! generally when they get angry and snap, oh god run!!!!!!!!!
Dearne
dearne

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:17 am

dearne wrote: angry is an emotion, emotion is bad for the soul and the waistline!!!!

Balderdash.

Emotion is part of life, including the negative ones like anger and sadness. It's what you DO with the emotion that matters.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Jisgone » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:05 am

I work for a big company and sometimes there are breaks in communication. However, I am far more likely to help a friendly customer than one who yells and rants at me about something I did not do nor had any control over. Just something to consider!
Jisgone

Postby mealy222 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:18 pm

well i dont ork as of last monday week,
my story
a woman comes into work and gets full time cause they only have too pay her $180 for full time hours as she come from job start or something like that!!!!
and i get the left overs which wasnt much at all,i was just getting used and the nail in the coffin was th woman that owns the place ringing me monday telling me she got her mondays wrong and it was the next monday i should b working not the monday she phoned..

so i walked in told her too stick it and she looks at me and says well your my best worker...

bugger me good luck too them...
i was a cook ect ect in a cafe and people looked my food!!!!!
now she can have it and she will feel it as she has no personality and doesnt even say hello too customers as they walk in....
i too hate stupid people....
its not just big company's,its everywhere...people r just so STUPID...

y r people so unkind??? :(
mealy222

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Sorry to hear you lost your job, Mealy. I hope you find another job that's heaps better and get a boss who actually appreciates you!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby mealy222 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:05 pm

thanks EVIL wombat QUEEN,
but it waz coming too an end anyways as the new people just werent like the old....
my worry is i really dont feel like even looking for a job at the minute,my husbands going on a months holidays soon so we will enjoy that and c what the new year brings....
mmmmmm c what the new year brings...EWQ :wink:
mealy222

Return to Just Chatting