It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Free Newsletter

Help!!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Help!!!

Postby aena » Wed May 11, 2011 12:13 am

I seriously need some help. I can't seem to have anything because the moment I do my tummy will go big. I don't know what it is but it just shows. Even if am having a piece of whole meal bread or some healthy salad it will make my stomach look like if I have gorged on those heavy food. I don't know whats happening. I am losing my mind and not to forget motivation to stay on track!!
aena

Re: Help!!!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 11, 2011 11:18 am

I'd go to the doctor to get some tests done. There are a number of medical issues that can cause excessive bloating after eating. I had a friend whose stomach bloated a great deal after eating and it turned out she had Coeliac Disease (intolerance to dietary gluten). Lactose intolerance can also cause bloating. You'll only know if you get medical tests. Good luck! I hope you find a way to fix it.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby aena » Tue May 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Thats what I am really scared of..
aena

Postby choo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:35 am

Really, it isn't good for your healthy...I go daily jogging with a swiss watch and a heart monitor, so I can see the best way of running and I changed way of eating. It's enough to loose weight every week, but not too much!
choo

Return to Just Chatting