It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:28 am

Free Newsletter

Trying again.

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Trying again.

Postby xxepsxx90 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 pm

I was on this site a little while ago - didn't post much though.

So, i was trying this weight loss thing and i went a bit off the tracks. It's unfortunate but i did gain a little extra weight. So, in the past week or so i've been really strict on the exercising and a little bit more strict in what i eat and i've managed to lose 3.5kg. I just felt that i needed somewhere i could talk about it and get support from others going through the exact same thing and here i am.

I'm starting at 108.5kg.
Hoping to get to 95kg - by December.

weight loss starts: 7/10/11
Goal reached by: 12/12/11

Re: Trying again.

Postby CronicBadger » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Hi xxepsxx90

A weight-loss regime has to be something that you can carry out day after day after day and be reasonably happy about it.

Don't get so strict about it that you end up hating the diet and exercise regime, though. Try to work out a plan that suits your temperament and comfort. For example, I dislike exercise so incorporate it into everyday things like walking to the shops rather than driving.

Try to stay focussed, for example, if you feel cravings, write a personal blog entry about them instead. By the time you've finished the cravings may have subsided, or at least the "oh heck, I can't do this - just one little cake won't hurt" frame of mind might have refocused itself on your real goal - which is to NOT eat that cake.

Keep chipping away at it and you'll eventually win.

Re: Trying again.

Postby markleach1 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:37 am

Congratulations... Keep going :)

Best regards

Return to Just Chatting