It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:09 am

Free Newsletter

ROBBIE!!

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:51 pm

heheh i remeber in days gone by waiting at Bon Jovi's hotel for hours and it was sooooooooooo cold lol and not 1 peek . but boy did the concert rule
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:45 pm

Goodness knows where he is - as long as he knows where he has to be tomorrow night!!!!! :lol:
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby yummymummy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:13 pm

NO MORE SLEEPS TO ROBBIE!!!! Golly its gonna be caos getting in there will have to catch the train
Have a good night sassygirl
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:26 pm

I am soooooo excited ...... my girlfriend will be here soon in a cab ..... it is going to be a fantastic night. Have fun yummymummy and lets post about it tomorrow. GO ROBBIE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sassygirl

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:43 pm

I hope u girls had an excellent night and enjoyed yourself
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Sassygirl » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:56 am

I have a massive headache :( and feel a bit queezy - but what a fantastic concert - Robbie was brilliant and on stage for 2 hours including 2 enchors (is that spelt right?!?!) He is such a naughty boy - smoking on stage and swearing - but what would you expect from Robbie Williams!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Sassygirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:48 am

encores :)

he can do what he wants on stage- he is getting paid a mint to be 'himself' lol.

my drama teacher at school spent quite a bit of time in london with friends and theyre mutual friends with robbie williams. apparently he is always smoking, swearing doing drugs and drinking. but a real character. he has done better now then when he was in take that.

glad you had a great night mate!
kate_turner2000

Postby Sassygirl » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:53 am

I was a little disgruntled with the seats - would have preferred to have stood - at least the atmosphere around me would have been better. I had standing (Oval A) but my girlfriend has cronic arthritis in her feet so I sold standing and got seating for her. There are always "what if's" arn't there? Anyway the people around me where a bit older then me (don't want to say an age incase I offend!!!) and everytime I tried to get the crowd standing and cheering - I got dirty looks and snide remarks. When he was really getting into it - I looked around me and people were just sitting there as if they were at home watching television!! Anyway towards the end I just stood up - couldn't be bothered offending anyone - I paid for fun and I was going to have it. I still think that WA needs to build something solely for concerts. The way that it was set up (big square tent in middle of oval for sound etc - which blocked Robbies round stage), big lighting and speakers to each side which blocked out the screens. I have no problem with Robbie - he was FANTASTIC - only my seats. Apparently a lot of people have been calling up and saying basically the same thing. Anyway - glad that I saw him - would I go again - no I don't think I would. Hay Yummymummy did you have a great night?? :lol:

Sassygirl

Postby yummymummy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:30 pm

OMG what a night my legs hurt from dancing my throat hurts from singing!! I had a blast :D :D We had seats but we stood the whole time A man behind us was really agro and tried to tell us to sit but hey your at the wrong concert if your gonna sit during this concert our whole section stood once he was on the stage it was fabulas!!!!! He looked HOT and sung all my favourites and I was pretty close to tears during Angels :oops: I was suprised there was alot of the "older generation" there and quite a few fellas(over protective hubbys we put them down too because they didnt look too exited!) my friend freaked when it began to rain she was terrified he was going to finish early!!!
Glad you had a good night sassygirl!!!!!!!
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:34 am

hehe i think alot of women drag their hubbies along lol. my sister is going to one of the brisbane concerts and she is taking her hubby and her friend is taking her hubby as well. they dont seem too impressed! lol.
kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:12 am

Sounds like you had a night to remember Jody,,, 8) 8)

A work colleagues son is doing the sound for the concerts so he gets to see Robbie up close every night, I bet he's not as excited by it as you would be though Jody :shock:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:17 am

Sounds like a blast
LOl @ the hubby thing . I think u guys are right lol there will be alot of happy hubbies with smiles today with there wives/gf dreaming of robbie back home that night (wink wink) nothing better then a good looking man up on stage to get the females heart pumping lol
Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Sassygirl » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:16 pm

I had sweet dreams that night .... :lol:

Sassygirl

Previous

Return to Just Chatting