It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Free Newsletter

Productive Day

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Productive Day

Postby ossabelli » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:29 am

Wow, this day has been so productive - I feel great! I have a huge exam tomorrow in my PSY 337 class, and a big project due in my BCA 512 class, and I worked my ass off on studying and working on the project, and I am so ready for tomorrow now!

Plus, I worked two shifts today ($$$ is nice), and worked out at the SAC - student activity center. Amazing.

I hope everyone else had great days as well.

Carrie
"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep."
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wAp9kdY/]
[/url]
ossabelli

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:32 am

HEy Carrie
its nice to hear how your day is going :) it puts a smile on my face! i had all my washing done by 8am this morning so that is on the line. heidi is having a snack in her high chair at the moment, im watching oprah and drinking my water! theres always things that need to be done around the house especially with a little one running around so that keeps me busy. woke up with a headache this morning. so that sucks but other than that im having a good day :) hope everything goes well with your exam and projects!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:57 pm

I am sitting in my office at work, obviously having a slight break, calculating pays and superannuation. I did some ironing before work, made school lunches, husband's lunch, breakfast for the tribe, put a load of washing on, stacked the dishwasher, made a start on dinner for tonight, made my lunch, had my breakfast and was out the door by 8.00am to "boot" the kids out at the school drop off zone. All in all I am having a great day - even better because I have tomorrow off and then I am off to Robbie Williams tomorrow night!! :D
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby ossabelli » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:27 pm

Yay for other people having good days too. And is it still "day" there? Here by me it is currently 11pm. Hah.
"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep."
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wAp9kdY/]
[/url]
ossabelli

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:04 pm

its 3.38pm where i am :) we are on daylight savings time on the eastern shores though :P
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:55 pm

boy u are a busy lol LOL . i cleaned brekkie dishes . Got DS ready for shopping . did grocery shopping paid bills cleaned house (looked like tornado sally) played with son . Helped DD with Homework now about to read Newidea
lol
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Return to Just Chatting