It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Free Newsletter

So blatant in judging

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

So blatant in judging

Postby lindtcrazy » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:38 am

I just have to vent my disgust at human behaviour and no one seems to be immune from it. I spent some hours enjoying a chocolate tour with my son, his girlfriend and her family in a major city. On our train trip home there was a seat available with us and this severely obese young woman sits with us. I mean she was really big an didn't really fit in our cubicle, but she needed to sit. She sat next to my daughter and the surrounding baulking and snide goings on really embarrassed me. My son, his girlfriend and her family were along side us across the aisle.
Texting my husband is who is siting next to me and only mm's from this lady. Saying have you lost your daughter, that somehow this whopping woman had swallowed her up and much more pathetic judgemental comments.
I was really disappointed that people could be so blatant and obvious. No body knows this woman or her journey. Yes, it was overwhelming to have her there, because her knees were pressing my husbands legs and he was carrying on how violated he felt. I simply am
disgusted in human behaviour and not the large lady. It is rude in my opinion and so tacky, to be so crass and mean.

Re: So blatant in judging

Postby mum2james » Wed May 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Did you tell your family what you thought of their behaviour?
Stacey - 25 and mum to a beautiful 5 year old boy. :-)

Current weight: 76kg
Goal Weight: 70kg

Re: So blatant in judging

Postby sunshine88 » Sat May 05, 2012 4:00 pm

I truly understand how you feel. I just wish that -if people can't say something nice, they should just shut up!

Return to Just Chatting